test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone actually log into the game and see what's going on?

krayzeeonekrayzeeone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 67
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
People are giving away cats, selling inferno mounts for super cheap etc. The game is unplayable right now unless you don't mind losing all progress you make between now and when Cryptic figures this mess out.
Post edited by krayzeeone on

Comments

• Options
    skalt112skalt112 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am sure thy are at least going to roll back, but i am still doing periodic crafting just in case they find a way to pick and choose. not like i'll lose much.
  • Options
    straydoghowlingstraydoghowling Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some said they're doing that because there's going to be a rollback, which is doubtful.
    Others are just trolling.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is the exploiters attempting to taint other accounts.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well at this point if they don't say something soon and actually do something immediately, the game is dead. After experiencing account theft with no help, consistent server drop issues, bugs and now this, I personally am about doing wasting time on this game. I'm going to chalk it up to another PWE/Cryptic failure along with CO and STO.
  • Options
    meshooflakesmeshooflakes Member Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    Not touching the game until I see what happens.And then make a decision off that.
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is the exploiters attempting to taint other accounts.

Attempting? If you sold anything in the AH for the past 12 hours you most likely have 'tainted' AD.
  • Options
    trebarrunatrebarruna Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will just sit and wait for the PW team to inform us about their final decision. Tbh there is no much point getting IG and play it since we don't know what will happen. I expect at least some rollback...
  • Options
    jynxed2jynxed2 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm just playing like I have been, enjoying my low level content and ignoring any of the other shenanigans.
  • Options
    mirage113mirage113 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Chat is the same as these boards with talk of billions of AP hitting the servers , Zen is all bought up
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yup, barrens chat all over, just missing the Chuck Norris jokes...
  • Options
    jynxed2jynxed2 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And mankirks wife!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    LOL so true!
  • Options
    phillight86phillight86 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    calamintha wrote: »
    Attempting? If you sold anything in the AH for the past 12 hours you most likely have 'tainted' AD.

u have tainted ad since the ob launch. the gateway exploit exist since release... but was not PUPLIC, thats all