test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I want a refund...

neridineneridine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
..for all money I've spent on this game since it launched. It's unbelievable that people have exploited millions of AD while people who have supported this game legitimately are getting stuck with the *** end of the situation.

If PWE/Cryptic won't refund, can I charge back on my credit card? I don't care if they ban me for doing it at this point. The problems this game is having at launch are pretty unbelievable. Call it a beta or whatever you want, but as soon as you monetize it and let people spend money ingame you better have your house in order. Letting exploits control the market for the unforeseeable future is not cool.

Comments

• Options
    snakeoil88snakeoil88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree with this statement.
  • Options
    krayzeeonekrayzeeone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    Same, who do we contact about that?
  • Options
    akrylumakrylum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    I agree too
  • Options
    thestatesmanthestatesman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    neridine wrote: »
    ..for all money I've spent on this game since it launched. It's unbelievable that people have exploited millions of AD while people who have supported this game legitimately are getting stuck with the *** end of the situation.

If PWE/Cryptic won't refund, can I charge back on my credit card? I don't care if they ban me for doing it at this point. The problems this game is having at launch are pretty unbelievable. Call it a beta or whatever you want, but as soon as you monetize it and let people spend money ingame you better have your house in order. Letting exploits control the market for the unforeseeable future is not cool.

You can dispute any purchases with your credit card company.
  • Options
    davan9kdavan9k Member Posts: 66
    edited May 2013
    yeah i agree too
    http://mmogfails.blogspot.com/ - never(exploitfree)winter
  • Options
    mildsteakmildsteak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hate to break it to you... But the game hasn't "launched"
  • Options
    stphungstphung Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed on this.
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can chargeback with PayPal or your credit card company.
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
This discussion has been closed.