test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Daily foundry

hflord1hflord1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Doing some daily foundries. If you have one that counts toward the daily, post it here. Will do the first four that crop up. In return if you get the chance do my daily:

Goblin Uprising - NW-DMQRRFJYT

Recently fixed a dozen bugs :) I'm sure more are to be found though.
Post edited by hflord1 on

Comments

• Options
    unah1unah1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ah I like this idea! :) Fun to run foundries belonging to people who are active in the community. I will run these too!
    ~~~~~Maeve Trinity :: Una Shinkicker~~~~~
    Grievance
    LiveStreaming (almost) Daily!
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will give it a shot =)
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    hflord1hflord1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 123 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Okay, doing all four of yours next drakedge2 :)
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope you enjoy the story! I will record my progress through your's so you can check it out on my youtube channel.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Awww....dangit....mine is up for dailies....just fyi....lol

Edit: hahahaha....then I realize who it is....we keep doing this to each other ;)
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Got zoned out by party member while writing my review, so that was a bust. Sorry.

What I got from it was a visually appealing adventure that kept me entertained the whole way through. The story and side options where amazing and I'm pleased that I ran through chapter 1 finally. The only negative, if you call it that, is the run back to the noble woman after all the action is a little anti-climatic. I give it 5 stars for certain! On to chpt. 2
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I just finished, and it was awesome. The video will be ready in about 2 - 3 hours after rendering and uploading.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks much Dragedge2. I just finished your chapter two with my wife's character joining me. You got another two 5 stars from us. Only negative is the halls of hardship seemed to lack the aesthetics of the rest of the place. Oh and the fight with two balors and their minions was tough since I pulled both my mistake, but was managable. On to chpt. 3!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Chapter 3 was a treat. The use of the Grey Wastes esp. was fantastic. The fights seem to be getting a little harder which fortunately I've a partner with me else they would take me (a 58 guardian) a very long time. Aside from that small critique, I gave it 5 stars. Oh, and on the periphery of the grey wastes there were a lot of trees. I always imagined it with more scrub and decay than full on trees, but that's just preference.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hflord1 wrote: »
    Chapter 3 was a treat. The use of the Grey Wastes esp. was fantastic. The fights seem to be getting a little harder which fortunately I've a partner with me else they would take me (a 58 guardian) a very long time. Aside from that small critique, I gave it 5 stars. Oh, and on the periphery of the grey wastes there were a lot of trees. I always imagined it with more scrub and decay than full on trees, but that's just preference.

Yeah I agree with you on the wastes... Preferably I would have put mountains of dead demons instead of trees. I just thought the zone looked a little bit too empty with out the trees on the edge.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Chapter 4 - something seemed to be missing for me. I liked getting the orbs and the king fight was a challenge (good thing), but it felt very hack n' slash and drab visually. Final note: after you kill the king and teleport, the portal just says "go to next map". That's not a problem, but all the rest of yours were so discriptive, wasn't sure if you intended that. Thank you for a wonderful run through a so-far great campaign.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I am glad you enjoy it so far. I will need to fix the "go to next map" thing, that's not intended.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    video is up now, check Here
    8IxArUQf.jpg