test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Offhand epic or rare...

scorgescorge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 74
edited July 2013 in The Thieves' Den
is there any off hand eoic or rare for TR? after serching the auction house there where none.

i am assuming that there are, but then this is cryptic, how just want your money...
Post edited by scorge on

Comments

• arcueid715arcueid715 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't even understand how you conclude that Cryptic wants your money after you don't find an off-hand on the auction house.

Like, you think rare+epic off-hand daggers don't exist because Cryptic wants your money? lol
  • papi032papi032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Off hand weapons for rogues are under the main hand tab because they can be wielded in the main hand aswell. Main hand weapons are usually ones with a weap enchantment and can only be put in the main hand.
  • stratrat1956stratrat1956 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 54
    edited July 2013
    I was kind of upset to find out only certain epic weapons can be used in the off-hand and you can't search for them since they both show up in the main hand. I bought an epic weapon that I could not use in my off-hand. I would have appreciated this knowledge up front. This is very unclear and you only find out after the fact.
    What? Me worry?
  • neyph69neyph69 Banned Users Posts: 150 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I was kind of upset to find out only certain epic weapons can be used in the off-hand and you can't search for them since they both show up in the main hand. I bought an epic weapon that I could not use in my off-hand. I would have appreciated this knowledge up front. This is very unclear and you only find out after the fact.

Unclear? it says right on the weapon, "Main Hand" "Off-Hand" how much more clear would you like it? Your basicly upset because you didnt pay attention to what you purchased lol.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited July 2013

If you want to refine the search to make sure you can use it in the off-hand, set it for only one socket in advanced options. Dual socket weapons can no longer be used in the off-hand. This is unfortunate, since while it makes a certain degree of sense from a balance perspective it does not make sense from a physics perspective since they're all the same length. :)
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.