test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

D/c in Dungeon & end up at the start !!!

millsy100millsy100 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
This is my 1st post so be kind :)

Was just doing a dungeon delve in spiders, got disconnected during the final fight & when i got back they had killed the boss & already looted. 2 of the grp died so were outside while the other 2 managed to kill it.

I missed out on the drop & the 2 in the instance looted the DD chest & left grp..... Now the 2 remaining outside the instance cudnt get in without me & i had respawned back at the start, so they cudnt get their chest !!!! I was the only healer in the grp, so the 2 cudnt make it back to me.
There was respawns for me all the way back & it was just impossible for me to get to the final boss & enter with them...

Seriously, i healed them all the way through it & by crashing it puts you back at the beginning, with respawns all the way thru again. So i lost the boss drop & the Dungeon delve chest drop also. I am so infuriated, why put you back at the beginning, why not the last campfire before the boss!! ??

Has this been mentioned before? any resoultions pending?
Post edited by millsy100 on

Comments

• supersaiyansonsupersaiyanson Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    I'll just say it before the "smart" people come in to say it. It's a beta it will get fix.
  • millsy100millsy100 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for yr reply. I do hope it gets fixed. Just venting a bit