test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bugs] Find the Holes!

tanzhihantanzhihan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I have run into several situations where I fall into a corner, a wall, or a hole and am unable to continue without /stuck or /kill.

If you find such a location, please reply and report that location!

I have uploaded a video where I have fallen in a crack between a rock and a bridge at the Blackdagger Bandit castle in the Northeast part of Blackdagger Ruins. Luckily, /stuck helped me out of this potentially sad situation.

http://youtu.be/doQkSMyLey0
Post edited by tanzhihan on

Comments

• ixotlixotl Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not precisely a hole, but I fell from (off of) Moonstone Mask. This occurred near the Scrying Stone. I've only done this once because now I just don't go near the edges at Moonstone Mask. I've seen that typically you are kept from walking off the edge of the map or pathway so was surprised when I fell into the Great Blue Oblivion.
  • kipitsyaboykipitsyaboy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was stuck in that same spot. There was a command to TP me to the campfire without killing myself though. I can't remember what it was.
  • hirichiric Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's more an oversight that can be fixed in a minute by the level designer by tweaking the collision volumes.

Fact is, this is the kind of things that is probably going to be fixed last, when they'll start polishing the game, unless it's becoming too frequent.

You can submit a ticket indicating "Stuck Character" as the category here : https://support.perfectworld.com/app/ask

So that they know where it's happening.

They're likely going to suggest you the use of the unstuck or Killme commands.

When building quests with the Foundry there are also LOTS of rooms that automatically create visible seams and holes when interconnecting! This has to be fixed as well as the creators have no control over it unless we try to patch the holes manually!
    Topics: ▬► [FOUNDRY] [BUGS] Reference List and Workarounds

Modules:▬► "Mind Over Matter" NW-DNASR4HTL
    (beta v0.9 - improving dialogues, fine tuning encounters, 99% bug free)
  • tanzhihantanzhihan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I realize this. Many of the foundry quests I have used some of my skills (TR) which teleport me behind an enemy only to find myself falling to my death because I fell through a wall. Very sad affair.