test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auction House Filter: Show Buy Out Only Items

lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Please add a filter to the auction house that will only display items that have a buy out.

Thank you!
12.jpgRanger.jpg
Post edited by lltsnwn on

Comments

• Options
    wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, this would be great.
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »
    Please add a filter to the auction house that will only display items that have a buy out.

Thank you!

This would be great, also add 13 more items to each page, along with working sort functions, i.e. hire a SQL programmer :D
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes it amazes me why people put really low lvl gear and mats that are cheap as sin in the AH for bid only and for 4 days. like ima wait 4 days to get a lvl 15 boots or simple mats that i can make in less than an hour...
  • Options
    oomachasoomachas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8
    edited May 2013
    Definately needed...oh wait, buyout doesn't work. Every item I try buyout on nothing happens.
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    This as well as a number of other AH fixes are in the pipes for a future patch (not quick hotfix). Gateway should pick up the same fixes as well I believe when they go live.
  • Options
    feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    panderus wrote: »
    This as well as a number of other AH fixes are in the pipes for a future patch (not quick hotfix). Gateway should pick up the same fixes as well I believe when they go live.

Very appreciated. Appreciate the response and the hard work. It takes time and we are waiting =)
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • Options
    redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I certainly can't wait for the in-game fixes to the AH. Atm, and maybe it's just me, but none of the sorts work in-game but everything works as expected on the gateway. Which means I generally end up spend my AH time outside of the game. :/
  • Options
    northwind2008northwind2008 Member Posts: 64
    edited May 2013
    For those trying to find gear by level:
    Sort at the equipment level and enter the level range, enter your class you are looking for, then enter a common word for gear, greaves usually for arms, helm for helmets, etc................. sure you'll miss some items but it really helps for look for gear.

Thanks to the other poster that originally posted this!
  • Options
    dwarferdwarfer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lltsnwn wrote: »

Thank you!

Great idea this one, would LOVE to see the level range thing work too tbh.
    Ranger.jpg
  • Options
    smrtstnsmrtstn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also would be great so be able to set the default time on an auction to 1 day instead of 5.