test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When are the featured quests going to rotate?

drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Hello Cryptic / PWE,

Early launch started back on April 25th 2013. It is now May 18th. When are the featured quests going to rotate? Wasn't this supposed to be a weekly thing? I do not consider my quests finished yet and thus have not submit mine for featuring, but I would like to see some other authors get some spotlights.

Not to mention that, but the quests that are presently featured have been since the beta weekends. I am not saying they are not good quests, they are. I have enjoyed playing them, but their time in the spotlight is outliving it's welcome.

Thank you,

Drake
8IxArUQf.jpg
A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
Post edited by drakedge2 on

Comments

• aidonannaidonann Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    High five lol
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to know, if it's a bug or something or just super low on priority I wont care, but having some official knowledge on where this stands would be useful.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • slaidzslaidz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think they're supposed to rotate every Tuesday or Wednesday.
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They are, but they have not done so.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • impishkatimpishkat Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wouldn't hold my breath for it, if I were you.

The AE in CoH rarely got the attention they said it would (except to be repeatedly nerfed for exploits).

Think about the logistics of how much manpower it would take to vet and approve (or not) all the submissions. I just don't think it's a reasonable expectation.
    edited May 2013
    So then all but the select few who had the tool in pre open beta should just forget about getting placed on the featured list?
    8IxArUQf.jpg
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure my Herc trilogy is going to be the next feature.
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA