test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

72 hr ban LOL

marc54marc54 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi there just received a 72 hr ban coupled with a WEEK long ban for "exploit a boss"

Not sure where the week came from i can only gather that my posts on how ppl made hundreds of millions of AD from exploiting were not appreciated (all are now deleted)

The people that exploited the GF 2 set bug or made tens of millions of AD with other exploits ALSO received 72 hr bans LOL....

So i received a week longer ban than ppl that made thousands of US dollars from this game. OK.

I havent really played this game for a week since all there was to do was log in and stand in Protectors Enclave or EXPLOIT pirate king for hours of fun..But for the sake of the players that are choosing to continue with this mess.. BAN ppl that REALLY proffited from abusing bugs...and ban them permanently.. handing out 72 hour bans to 90% of your 60s is a cute way to pretend you actually care, but the banning of the real exploiters..IP and account wipe would be the better way to make a stand.

Once again PWE have no idea. Good luck all i hope they sell this game to a better Publisher for your sakes ^^
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• antedeluvian75antedeluvian75 Member Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    marc54 wrote: »
    Hi there just received a 72 hr ban coupled with a WEEK long ban for "exploit a boss"

Not sure where the week came from i can only gather that my posts on how ppl made hundreds of millions of AD from exploiting were not appreciated (all are now deleted)

The people that exploited the GF 2 set bug or made tens of millions of AD with other exploits ALSO received 72 hr bans LOL....

So i received a week longer ban than ppl that made thousands of US dollars from this game. OK.

I havent really played this game for a week since all there was to do was log in and stand in Protectors Enclave or EXPLOIT pirate king for hours of fun..But for the sake of the players that are choosing to continue with this mess.. BAN ppl that REALLY proffited from abusing bugs...and ban them permanently.. handing out 72 hour bans to 90% of your 60s is a cute way to pretend you actually care, but the banning of the real exploiters..IP and account wipe would be the better way to make a stand.

Once again PWE have no idea. Good luck all i hope they sell this game to a better Publisher for your sakes ^^

You paid 200 bucks for a game you later exploited.

I feel sad for your parents.
  • midnightrider55midnightrider55 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Enjoy your time off, hopefully you come back to find out you have zero AD in all of your accounts.
    edited May 2013

Hahahahahaha!!!
  • marc54marc54 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013

i feel sad that 200$ is alot of money to you "hahahaah"
  • clcmercyclcmercy Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 308 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mr-mackey-south-park-786_zpseaa30c40.gif

Occam's Razor makes the cutting clean.
    edited May 2013

I feel sad you can't even comprehend two sentences put together.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm sorry to hear that marc54. I really am. Especially with you being a Hero of The North/Paying Customer.

Does not seem right to me. Now if your just a guy and you were in a group and that was the strat used to beat the boss it's just not fair.

I dont think anyone should have been banned. They should have just fixed the issue and been done with it.
  • marc54marc54 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    glannigan wrote: »
    I'm sorry to hear that marc54. I really am. Especially with you being a Hero of The North/Paying Customer.

Does not seem right to me. Now if your just a guy and you were in a group and that was the strat used to beat the boss it's just not fair.

Its fine glannigan, like i said i havent really played much of late as this game has nothing to do at 60, Im acutally looking for a decent game atm if u have any alternatives let me know ^^
    edited May 2013

Now i feel sad for your country educational system.

P.D.- And for your parents.
    edited May 2013
    Its fine glannigan, like i said i havent really played much of late as this game has nothing to do at 60, Im acutally looking for a decent game atm if u have any alternatives let me know ^^

Try "my little pony" online, seems suited for the likes of you.
  • glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well you are handling it much better than I would have, I have put in some money but not nearly as much as a Hero of The North. I think this is still the best game out there so if you can forgive them I hope you stay and play this.

I don't know if I would be able to.
  • vexedeamonvexedeamon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i dont feel sorry for laughing at all.... must i feel bad? nah. exploiters exploit for a reason. not to help the game, but for their own personal gain.

i dont feel sorry for laughing at all. sorry. HA.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    I am sorry but account issues can't be discussed on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.