test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How should I spend my early points???

stevep27stevep27 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I couldn't see an idiots guide to this game so thought I'd post my first thread! :D

I'm only level 7 but I have no idea if I should be saving up my points or spending them on upgrading my combat skills etc!?!?!

Any suggestions??
Post edited by stevep27 on

Comments

• edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Doesn't really matter, you will have more points than you need, so you will end up upgrading skills you will never use.
  • th3definitionth3definition Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are several build guides in this forum that you can follow or you can make your own.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Check the link in my signature and pick a guide for your class. Ideally, read several so that you can get a better, more complete picture.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • th3definitionth3definition Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    imivo wrote: »
    Check the link in my signature and pick a guide for your class. Ideally, read several so that you can get a better, more complete picture.

Definitely one of the most useful things I've found on this forum. I've been going with the Renegade Control Wizard guide so far and I love it. Thanks!
  • stevep27stevep27 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys, I'll have a read through!