test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server not responding

idunazidunaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I go to zone into some quest area with my CW on Dragon. Halfway through loading it says server not responding. Wait several minutes, nothing. Log out and log in with my TR in PE. Can log in fine with him. Try to log back in with my CW, cant log in. WTh? ANyone know how to fix this?
Post edited by idunaz on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a response from somone else that screenshoted what to do, it should really be stickied as there is a thread per hour about this.
    zafian wrote: »
    It's a patch-as-you go type thing. On the launcher in the options, there is a setting to turn it off and then it will patch everything before letting you play again.
    tFVg5j1.png
  • spookontheloosespookontheloose Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is nice and all, but you might want to tell them about the 2gb patch they'll have to download before playing again. A patch, that will take 8+ hours to download due to the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> servers this game employs.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Servers aren't <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Route from your computer to server is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. In 5 mins I have downloaded 45megs for that 2 gig patch
    edited May 2013
    That's the thing, I did it and it took 30 mins, granted that was mid week with less load on the servers. But if you dc all the time anyways you're not playing either.
  • spookontheloosespookontheloose Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    charononus wrote: »
    That's the thing, I did it and it took 30 mins, granted that was mid week with less load on the servers. But if you dc all the time anyways you're not playing either.

How much did you pay for your cool "Guardian" title? Is this the reason why you can still play?
  • itheryelitheryel Member Posts: 335 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    @ charononus

Thx a lot dude this was seriuesly pissing me of (i waited 2400 seconds last loading screen) like u mentioned i rather have this then having to wait 15min + every instance for it to load.

/bow
    Thx a lot sir.
    Petram Sacram - I am no devine cleric, i am a Gaurdian fighter in disguise with better threat and supportive spells -
    edited May 2013
    itheryel wrote: »
    @ charononus

Thx a lot dude this was seriuesly pissing me of (i waited 2400 seconds last loading screen) like u mentioned i rather have this then having to wait 15min + every instance for it to load.

/bow
    Thx a lot sir.
    Glad to help.
  • tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    This is nice and all, but you might want to tell them about the 2gb patch they'll have to download before playing again. A patch, that will take 8+ hours to download due to the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> servers this game employs.

Umm more like 2. I am at 53% and only been at it an hour.