test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disconnected from Login server

artixmandenartixmanden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Well, when I tried to login all over the weekend my client says retrieving character info and then just says disconnected form login server I have re-downloaded the game 2 times unblocked pretty much everything on my firewall and it still doesn't work. I have now pretty much got none of the beta weekend left without even playing the game
Post edited by artixmanden on

Comments

• Options
    ggblackbigbangggblackbigbang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same thing here...
    If anyone has an answer. COuld be great thanks :)
  • Options
    wizend14everwizend14ever Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Same issue here
  • Options
    greenlantern3601greenlantern3601 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I've had the same issue all weekend. Assumed it was servers beiung broken but it seems like that is not the case.
  • Options
    deerforestdeerforest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    raising hand, same issue many times.
  • Options
    charm01charm01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem keeps occurring for me and my partner. We both logged in for about an hour, I crashed and he went to change characters and neither of us have been able to get back in since. Just thought I let you know you are not the only one who has been having the issue. Trouble is it seems to be something of an ongoing issue hoping it is fixed by launch.
  • Options
    hawk36hawk36 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have same issue after buying gurdian pack such a waste of money for 3 day head start that you dont get i want my money back
  • Options
    moo47moo47 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same. I'm very disappointed by this. I also bought the $60 headstart and am unable to play. It would be nice to get some feedback about whats going wrong with there servers. That's all We ask
  • Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    We see perfect world is dedicated to their donator, good thing i didnt donate and with what i see here, i might never do!
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    flexbufchestflexbufchest Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this same issue has any1 solved it?
  • Options
    shockalypseshockalypse Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same exact problem....Can't anyone help us ?
    I mean won't any of the admins reply to this thread -.-
  • Options
    darmanerdarmaner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For me work using proxy. It happens only for HSPA provider. When im using cable network it works fine.
  • Options
    goober3001goober3001 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My issue was going to Helm's Hold for the first time. Gets about 75% across the loading screen and disconnects. After checking "disable-on-demand-patching" and "force verify" this did nothing.
    I finally had to level up my other character (which would load in the graveyard) so I could send them to Helm's. It worked!!! It loaded fine, so I logged out and loaded the buggy character, which worked too!!!
    BUT WAIT, to add insult to injury, now both character's won't load! weeeeeeeeeeeee!