test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Roleplay Heavy guild on the Dragon Shard

cryochaoscryochaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
As the title of this thread states, I am currently looking for a Roleplay Heavy guild! I enjoy PvP, PvE, a little bit of everything. Having played on the old Neverwinter Nights persistent world servers in the past, I truly enjoy creating memorable stories with other players the most.

I'm casual, and not "hard core". If there is a guild that's out there that fits the bill, please let me know! If you're a like-minded person, and are tired of guild hunting and just want to start that Roleplay Heavy guild, please let me know also!

Thanks a bunch!
Post edited by cryochaos on

Comments

• Options
    rhiannonwatcherrhiannonwatcher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cryochaos wrote: »
    As the title of this thread states, I am currently looking for a Roleplay Heavy guild! I enjoy PvP, PvE, a little bit of everything. Having played on the old Neverwinter Nights persistent world servers in the past, I truly enjoy creating memorable stories with other players the most.

I'm casual, and not "hard core". If there is a guild that's out there that fits the bill, please let me know! If you're a like-minded person, and are tired of guild hunting and just want to start that Roleplay Heavy guild, please let me know also!

Thanks a bunch!

I played Neverwinters Night for a long time and through various servers. I too am looking for a roleplaying guild especially if GMT based...or looking to make my own.
  • Options
    cryochaoscryochaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    I played Neverwinters Night for a long time and through various servers. I too am looking for a roleplaying guild especially if GMT based...or looking to make my own.

Well, I'll certainly join in on that if you make one!
  • Options
    thelambsaucethelambsauce Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Make that two.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    rhaksha2 wrote: »
    *INSERT TEMPER TANTRUM HERE* !

And you've just been reported, good sir. Have a nice day.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for more players interested in heavy roleplay on the Dragon server. It's starting to look like we may start a guild, since I haven't found any to fit the bill yet.
  • Options
    felipeh92felipeh92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey, I already have e 60 in the beholder server with guild but I'd easily leave it for a roleplay guild (other than epic dungeons there is not much to do in the 60, and the foundrys are hard, even the solo ones, so adventuring together would be nice)! I also have a mage in the mindflayer if that's the server you guys are playing... if you find something or wanna make a guild pm me xD (English is not my primary language however)
  • Options
    pinkcyanidepinkcyanide Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd be interested in this also. I haven't really RP'd in years though so forgive me if I'm a little rusty! It would be nice to help establish a guild again too.

Please, PM me if you do go ahead with this as I'd gladly join.
  • Options
    felipeh92felipeh92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for more interested in making an RP heavy guild on Dragon. If you wanted to catch me in-game, my handle is @cryochaos.
  • Options
    pboyslimpboyslim Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im just going to show how much of a scrub i am here.. i would be intrested in joining a guild but im not sure what you mean by heavy? both my chacter are on the dragon server/shard. my highest is a level 11 cleric and the other is a level 4 great weapons fighter.. i dont know very much about RPing but i would be intrested in learning..
  • Options
    pboyslimpboyslim Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    also if i dont suit the recuirments please let me know. there will be no hard feelings..
  • Options
    killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm currently in the works for a outline for a major RP guild on the dragon shard. Feel free to PM me if you'd like additional information ahead of time. We will be accepting applications for membership including officer positions soon.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
  • Options
    versonicversonic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im defo intrested!
  • Options
    pinkcyanidepinkcyanide Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems we have a few people to start something small and go from there.

Just for reference I'm in the UK but I work shifts so I'm a bit all over the place. I generally have a block of 4 days off though when I should be around and easy to get a hold off. The PW Connect system is still a bit slow though and the forums have been very temperamental for me so I apologise for being slow on the responses sometimes.

Anyway, how are we proceeding then?
  • Options
    killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif