test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian Fighter Feat : Shield Defense

fuldryfuldry Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 20
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

Shield Defense does not work as intended.

I currently have the feat at level 5, and it does give only +1 to AC.

(Can't submit bug in-game, it always does report the bug report as having the same ID, without any chance of providing meaningful feedback).

Regards,
Fran
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soleonesoleone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fuldry wrote: »
    Hello,

Shield Defense does not work as intended.

I currently have the feat at level 5, and it does give only +1 to AC.

(Can't submit bug in-game, it always does report the bug report as having the same ID, without any chance of providing meaningful feedback).

Regards,
    Fran

I can confirm this bug,

SHIELD DEFENSE feat will only give you +1 to your Armor Class (at 1/5), if you happen to invest into 2/5 to 5/5 there will be no increase to your amor class. Please fix it!
  • kelton59kelton59 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly the same here, AC27, Items +16, Features +1, have 5 points in shield defense.
  • kazogothkazogoth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same than Kelton. AC27 (Items+16 Features+1) and i should get +15% from Armor Specialization (at least +2) and +4 from Shield Defense.
    When I reported it said that my ID was 1,647,538
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good thing this is Open Beta and we can test these powers and freely retcon if needed.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • vladiusvladius Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Good thing this is Open Beta and we can test these powers and freely retcon if needed.

Freely retcon? sarcasm? how do I free retcon?
  • ddmac69ddmac69 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    last time I retcon'ed I had to pay 600 Zen.. and that was to get rid of a broken shield defense
  • kazogothkazogoth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well I wont pay anything because i hope those feats will work some day. But its annoying that both feats that give DR are bugged.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Member Posts: 6,694 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vladius wrote: »
    Freely retcon? sarcasm? how do I free retcon?

Isn't that what the Beta test is for. For testing broken powers, how powers work with each others and stuff like that.
    And yes, it was sarcasm. It allways is.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jesterbetatesterjesterbetatester Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would say that having people "test" the game, for example broken feats & powers, and then charge them moneys for respec is just not right. Features like the one mentioned before, or even some minor point/feat tweaking to each build should be available for a reasonable price of currency obtainable through playing the game. I am aware that you can exchange AD for ZEN to get a respec token, but seriously - how long would you have to farm those Diamonds to do that?

Just my opinion, sorry for straying further away from the topic.
  • exyliadexyliad Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any news about this somewhere? I can't find any recent statements about it by any admin/dev anywhere :(