test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

9500 GS CW Looking for Guild on Mindflayer!! Experience MMO player and end game raids

mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
Hello,

I am a CW as the title says with a current GearScore of 9560 looking for an active, Tier2 and Castle Never dungeon running guild. I am on the Mindflayer server and am most active from around 915pm -12am EST Monday Through Friday. I also play on the weekends when I am able.

I have played MMO's since the first Everquest, and have done end game raids and dungeons starting with the planes in Everquest through every MMO I have played. Was in a top tier guild, 3rd on the server in WoW for 5 years, lelved a character to max level or close on most MMO's of any relevance, but not all. I only say all this so whoever is reading this knows I am not inexperienced. I do not wish to raid hardcore any longer, I unfortunately do not have the time for it. However I have the skills to be effective in high end dungeons and raids if they ever come out and I am available for them.

I am looking for a guild I can run dungeons with and even pvp from time to time in the Eastern time zone, or at least active during the times I listed above. By active, I mean actually running dungeons during these times, most of the time if not all of the time. I am looking to gear up with max gear and runes so that I can be set to do foundry quests, or level alts when the other classes come out. I do not like exploiting, but want to grind our these dungeons and get the loot.

My in game name/handle is mayshar@mike81679, send me a tell with any questions or concerns and we can talk about things to make sure I am a fit.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Post edited by mike81679 on

Comments

• Options
    mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking for serious responses please.
  • Options
    zoetje81zoetje81 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Poor guy seems hacked.