test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Perfect world support site down?

theenigma7theenigma7 Member Posts: 31
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I log in to my account and hit the support button at the top because I have decided I want a refund, but apparently the redirect is broken. Mighty convenient!
Post edited by theenigma7 on

Comments

• Options
    magitek3magitek3 Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having this difficulty. The broken redirect, I mean, not the refund part.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    magitek3 wrote: »
    I am also having this difficulty. The broken redirect, I mean, not the refund part.

Well at least I know that it is not working for multiple people.
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The support site hasn't been working for me since open beta.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    v1ctor2k wrote: »
    The support site hasn't been working for me since open beta.

Oh nice. I will try again tomorrow I guess.
  • Options
    v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    theenigma7 wrote: »
    Oh nice. I will try again tomorrow I guess.

You can also send them a ticket through the in game ticketing system. Alternatively use <I don't believe that is official> and send them an e-mail.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    v1ctor2k wrote: »
    You can also send them a ticket through the in game ticketing system. Alternatively use <I don't believe that is official> and send them an e-mail.

I would still rather send it threw the actual support system because I have had emails to customer support just plain ignored before. But thanks for the info that is what I may have to end up doing.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So there are community managers and administrators that read these boards, but wont touch this thread about the support site being down with a 10 foot pole, or at least pass the message along to some one that can fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Will continue to bump this thread till there is some sort of response or progress. Its obvious they dont give a flying <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about players if the support site has been screwed for days.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    BUMP

Looks like this game is really going down the toilet, so lets see if we can get the support site fixed so more consumers can demand a refund on a bad product!
  • Options
    mutharexmutharex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you by any chance get banned ?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mutharex wrote: »
    Did you by any chance get banned ?

Nope no ban for me, you think I would get all huffy over getting what I deserved if i had used exploits?
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    This is a bug which effects a small amount of the playerbase which has yet to have a pinpointed cause.

If you are seeing the infinite redirect there are two ways to still contact support:

1) Normally making a new account will allow you to contact support with no problem. Just use that account purely to contact support.

2) send an e-mail to customersupport@perfectworld.com

Sorry for the inconvenience but that is all that can be done at the present time.
This discussion has been closed.