test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Annoying NPCs

watever2watever2 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If you were waiting for a train and someone behind was saying random things every 5 seconds would you get annoyed? I would. That is what all the NPCs in Neverwinter are like, do they really have to say the same thing over and over again? Why do they do this in every game? Aaaaaaarrrrgggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
Dialogue Volume = 0
Post edited by watever2 on

Comments

• Options
    xxhumorxxxxhumorxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    And just like if you were waiting for a train and someone was behind you making annoying noises, you couldn't do nothing, and there would be no volume control.
  • Options
    darkwingz88darkwingz88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It makes me think if devs even played this game for half an hour.
    Its very obvious flaw.
  • Options
    n1451n1451 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I usually mute the game and listen something entirely else while playing. This causes minor stuttering but I can live with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    cutekhaoscutekhaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Finally some one else who wants to duck tape an npc's mouth shut every time I go to tun in a quest and forget about using the vendor unless I take my headset off all together. My biggest issue is that if you are picking up a quest there is nothing you can do as they npc is having a conversation inside of a conversation.