test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Quick Question: Protector's Enclave

laserfan367laserfan367 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
Just a quick question, is it possible to alter Protector's Enclave like they did with Blacklake for the competition? I looked at the list of maps but couldn't find it.
Post edited by laserfan367 on

Comments

• Options
    vanlichtensteinvanlichtenstein Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As far as I've seen, you cant do anything with Protector's Enclave other then use it as a starting point through doors and npc's.
    But thats it.
  • Options
    foundrymakerfoundrymaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 253 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Just a quick question, is it possible to alter Protector's Enclave like they did with Blacklake for the competition? I looked at the list of maps but couldn't find it.

The only ones that are able to modify the Cryptic Game Maps, are Cryptic. You can load them up in the Foundry but you cannot change them, I believe you can add items to them but they will only exist in the foundry mission
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wait, so I am able to block of parts of the map and such? That's what I was talking about. How would I go about doing that?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    bump, this is a pretty big part of my foundry and otherwhise I'd have restart from one of the town maps ;-;
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump, this is a pretty big part of my foundry and otherwhise I'd have restart from one of the town maps ;-;
    Blacklake is available as a prefab map for use. The PE is not.