test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for Foundry Party. RP

killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
So I've found the game to be lacking in content at level 60, basicly just repeating dungeons and the same pvp match. I was able to buy top gear with what earned in AD so doing the dungeons to me is just doing the dungeons.

I'd really like to form a group or even a guild of players who enjoy playing the foundry campaigns as well as creating campaigns. I see a lot of possibilities with this game, but it mostly depends on the players creating and enjoying content together. I really don't see the devs adding much end game content and even if they do it will most likely be after the loads and loads of bugs and exploits.

If you're interested in starting a Foundry Club shall we call it please PM me or discuss possibilities in this forum. I think this game can be just another never winter game if we allow it to be.
Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif
Post edited by killz2many on

Comments

• luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    guild im in now seems a little dead so i might be willing to join you, i already have a lot of experiance with the foundry and one quest published, just started the the work on the second quest today.

im also lv 45 so it might be awhile before i hit 60 since the foundry sucks up a lot of time.
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The vast majority of foundry quests are heavy heavy combat. I've never actually found one with real puzzle elements yet.

Now to compound the problem is when you do group foundries, only one person can be in on the dialogue selection. For instance, I've watched a couple videos of people in a party playing my map and at one point they found a room with a magical item that warns the player not to touch it, well the player touched it and started getting electrocuted. I added a lot of dialogue so the player can't just immediately jump out of the way, they take some decent damage. Well the player who got zapped was laughing but the others had no idea anything happened.

If we could make shared cutscenes, I think group foundry RP would be amazing.
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA
  • killz2manykillz2many Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes, there are some improvements that could be made to the foundry, but honestly it's the most finished aspect about this game. I think if PW and Cryptic start seeing people using the foundry more aggressively at level 60 they will continue to through foundry love our way.
    Killz2Many ~ Greatest Weapon Fighter ~ Dragon Shard
    game-of-thrones-dani-burn-deal-with-it.gif