test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Downloading maps

pesehashpesehash Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Ok , after the last 2 patch that have been made on this game , from 1-2mb/s download now when i try to go in a dungeon it stats downloading whit 15 kb/s .. really , wtf is wrong whit this game , started good and youre gonna end bad i think :(

ps : sorry for my bad english, i know that
Post edited by pesehash on

Comments

• jazzneojazzneo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    i dont have problem. only reason download maps is because it player made dungeon they need add player made dungeon to your files
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    There is an option in the launcher settings that allows you to download all maps and such. This way you won't have to download anything while playing. (On my iPad, so I can't check the exact name at the moment.)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • nyniknynik Member Posts: 1,563 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When you start the game launcher, as imivo said, you can untick/uncheck the "On Demand Patching" option in the launcher's options menu. After restarting the launcher you will download the full game and wont have to be constantly redownloading maps as you run around.

• pesehashpesehash Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i did that , works better now ... and i still don't understand something , when i patch the game it goes up to 2 mb/s download , but when i'm in game it's 80kb/s .
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    When I load new maps it usually crashes the client 50% of the time. Only for Dungeons / Foundries, really sucks.
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)