test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transfer Astral Diamonds to other characters? LAZY Devs!!

infestedchris12infestedchris12 Member Posts: 37
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Seriously? Can't transfer currency? Can't transfer to other characters?

WHY IS THIS NOT ACCOUNT BOUND? WHY CAN'T WE TRANSFER DIAMONDS BETWEEN OUR OWN CHARACTERS?????

You make no ****ing sense Cryptic. Yeah put 500 diamonds on the market then cancel it. GET OUT OF HERE! That is not a solution that is straight up STUPID!

Getting really sick of this game. This <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> should already be in the game. This is just pure lazyness.
Post edited by infestedchris12 on

Comments

• Options
    wafflebaronwafflebaron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sir, up top of your game screen there is a button for Zen/Diamond conversion. There you can deposit your zen/diamonds....and share them between characters. Novel I know to actually see what the buttons do before you fly off the handle. Good day
  • Options
    renegademarshalrenegademarshal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    This is just pure lazyness.

I'm sorry, but I cracked up once I hit this part.
  • Options
    rycegamingrycegaming Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Open 2 clients.
  • Options
    magnifyinglensmagnifyinglens Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's an idea...

Google "neverwinter transfer astral diamonds between characters" and look at the first link:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?43441-Transfering-Astral-Diamonds-and-Account-Item-Transfers

It's called "The Internet" and you should try it sometime.

-Lens
  • Options
    qioxqiox Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is just pure lazyness.

You mean you, right?
  • Options
    runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's an idea...

Google "neverwinter transfer astral diamonds between characters" and look at the first link:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?43441-Transfering-Astral-Diamonds-and-Account-Item-Transfers

It's called "The Internet" and you should try it sometime.

ROFL. Stuff like this is funny. I don't even agree with the poster, but its hilarious that you tell him to google it without even reading his post.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • Options
    sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For the OP.:Hi, first of all there's not just one but two possible ways to transfer your AD.First one which you mentioned yourself the second is what others said above,so before blame anyone with lazyness how about you start with some research before you insult others?
    Ironically one of the developers should and rightfully call you lazy a** because you were dumb and lazy enough to post a new spam thread but not did any reasearch before you post your thread.

P.S.:-if i can suggest leave this thread up for like i don't know two days to make sure the OP has enough time to read the answers than delete it,we already have enough threads in this topic and another spam thread not help at all for people who are really searching thru the forums for answers.Thanks in advance