test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vorpal Enchant, 4 million AD later, doesn't WORK

quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
edited June 2013 in PvE Discussion
I finally built the Vorpal Enchant, not the lesser one, and it cost me everything I had after working the AH for 2 weeks and selling EVERYTHING. PS, It does NOTHING. Don't bother getting one.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    reported it in game, no response to ticket. Not even an auto generated email.
  • Options
    rupindat3rdrupindat3rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    up......................
  • Options
    unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Known bug, Greater Vorpal works fine.
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Known bug, Greater Vorpal works fine.

No it doesnt.
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No worries, we will have another 2 hour down time tomorrow as they patch in some more cosmetic fixes to the gateway!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    byonahbyonah Member Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    Are you guys sure it doesnt work? seems to work for me.. Yes it will not be showing in the stats, but if you compare your none crit vs crit you will see that it is working.

Ypf1M7g.png

As you can see the criticals are about 100% more than the none critical.
  • Options
    rupindat3rdrupindat3rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    byonah wrote: »
    Are you guys sure it doesnt work? seems to work for me.. Yes it will not be showing in the stats, but if you compare your none crit vs crit you will see that it is working.

Ypf1M7g.png

As you can see the criticals are about 100% more than the none critical.

this log doesnt prove anything...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    this log doesnt prove anything...

Why not ?
  • Options
    tyraniontyranion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why not ?

It depends, what's your base crit severity that's displayed on your character sheet? If it's already 100%, then vorpal isn't doing anything for you. If it's 75% and the 24% from vorpal is stacking on top of that to give you 99%, then it does appear to be working.
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why not ?

Well, it definitely adds credibility to your claim it is working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tyranion wrote: »
    It depends, what's your base crit severity that's displayed on your character sheet? If it's already 100%, then vorpal isn't doing anything for you. If it's 75% and the 24% from vorpal is stacking on top of that to give you 99%, then it does appear to be working.

I thought 75% base crit sev is universal except half orc, but yea thats my base crit and Vorpal is 25% which makes it 100%, however it does not add to the stat sheet so it still says 75% in there.

That is what i meant with my post. Proving that it is indeed 100% gain even though it still says 75% in the stat sheet. But it works.
  • Options
    unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No it doesnt.

I tested my crits before and after equipping one. It works fine, just doesn't show in the stat sheet.
  • Options
    ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I thought 75% base crit sev is universal except half orc, but yea thats my base crit and Vorpal is 25% which makes it 100%, however it does not add to the stat sheet so it still says 75% in there.

That is what i meant with my post. Proving that it is indeed 100% gain even though it still says 75% in the stat sheet. But it works.

I believe the gain is additive, not multiplicative.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    it dont work good looks like ,i have base 95% crtic damage and gem give me 38% so 133% total should be but i know to hit 1500-1700 critics and 690-780 is none critic hits :mad:
  • Options
    demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    Perfect works, its just not updated in character sheet and crit sev cap is 600%
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Perfect works, its just not updated in character sheet and crit sev cap is 600%

im not so sure only 1500-1700 crtics looks like to low for 133%crtic dmage