test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I think it's time for some positive comments!

lucienirenicuslucienirenicus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I really do think this game SERVER NOT RESPONDING
Cryptic: Fire your auction house dev.
Post edited by lucienirenicus on

Comments

• wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    3/5 classes working as intended!
  • l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    Wait.. You mean the Beta is patching on load screens?

Interesting.
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • valythriosvalythrios Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is the BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY.

+1 FOR MAKING MY ****IN' DAY.
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I like the way the do it in EQ2.....create an AA mirror. Then you can switch freely between your 2 choices and you get a set amt of respecs and they have a lengthy cool down once you use them all but after a month or so they refresh...

that is positive right? something I like
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • beringtomberingtom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    1/3 talent trees works perfect as a GF
  • lyko84lyko84 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l3uck3t wrote: »
    Wait.. You mean the Beta is patching on load screens?

Interesting.

You're trying to be sarcastic right? Or are there still people who actually believe the "Beta" thing?
  • cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really like end game and dungeons are fun to play I really think they should add more classes other than Control Wizard, Cleric, and Rogue to the game though.
  • adabisiadabisi Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This game is better then Simcity 2013.......the launch and suppoort in general......yeah that is positive
    Today we fight the GAULS......monstrous and HAIRY beyond reason.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The game has beautiful environments, and while the armor selection is rather limited, the pieces are very detailed. Overall, it is pretty easy to follow the glowing trail to where you need to go to next, and the NPC dialogue is varied and mostly interesting.

I think what's needed is to address all the QoL issues and lower prices in the Zen store to more reasonable levels.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    adabisi wrote: »
    I like the way the do it in EQ2.....create an AA mirror. Then you can switch freely between your 2 choices and you get a set amt of respecs and they have a lengthy cool down once you use them all but after a month or so they refresh...

that is positive right? something I like

Adabisi your absolutely right! +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • stalinystaliny Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really like how the character creator is limited, so an orc always looks like an orc, a human like a human ect ect

Characters fit the setting.
  • l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    lyko84 wrote: »
    You're trying to be sarcastic right? Or are there still people who actually believe the "Beta" thing?

It is a Beta.. Do you own your copy of Neverwinter?

Stop trying to act like because you can purchase things from the shop that it's not a Beta..

Ya know.. When GW2 launched their game and never had the shop running in the Beta.. I remember it being down for at least 2 weks after launch..

You guys will always cry about something.
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    l3uck3t wrote: »
    It is a Beta.. Do you own your copy of Neverwinter?

Stop trying to act like because you can purchase things from the shop that it's not a Beta..

Ya know.. When GW2 launched their game and never had the shop running in the Beta.. I remember it being down for at least 2 weks after launch..

You guys will always cry about something.

we'll stop "crying" when people like you realize that if theres no wipes, there was a headstart, and the cash shop is up, that the only reason its called a "beta" si so people like you will defend every flaw in the game for them while they rake in your cash.
  • wolfel1wolfel1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The combat system is excellent, and the horse riding animations are some of the best I've ever seen. That won't be enough to keep me around for the long haul though.