test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Atupid stupid pvp

titaruititarui Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
Sorry but im a guardian and i think this game is stupid about pvp off course.

Guardians are so bad class pvp is so wierd...

Sorry but im pissed rogues have all even ranged, clerics tank heal wizzrds wel stun lok and escape till you die, well i think nboth warriors dont do well in pvp but guardiasn are...well we have shils that is destroied in 2 secs...and then how we escape?

HAte this pvp...

PVE real good .

Rui M.
Post edited by titarui on

Comments

• dazlindazlin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You cannot just hold down your block until your guard meter is depleted like I see so many GF's do.. GF's are quite fun in PvP, and very good. Of course it works a lot better when you have a decent team, especially a cleric - as GF shines the most as a team player, more-so then most other classes.
  • supersaiyansonsupersaiyanson Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    You know you're bad when you rage about being a GF in PVP but think the PVE content is "real good". GF are the best pvp class there is.......you just don't have it easy mode like TR and CW.
  • nvmbanelingsnvmbanelings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stop trying to be the "leet dps".

focus on peeling for teammates.
    edited May 2013
    stop trying to be the "leet dps".

focus on peeling for teammates.

Peeling and saying THIS FLAG HERE AT MID - THIS IS MINE!
  • titaruititarui Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    then tell me wy a rogue can kill me allone wille im stuned from him 10 more seconds....

Im goig to do a video and show you all

Try to hide the truth does not justify something that needs change,.

It apends and i rigth it...its dum..this pvp like this wizzards can use spells half map away?? rogues supper ranged??

RUI M.
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Watching you attempt to spell is painful.
  • sadonis55935sadonis55935 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ermmm...if you play the GF right you can basically disable the rogue to near death. The rest of the HP will fall off when they waste stealth, etc and you can hit them with another power.

I play a TR and I've been killed many times 1v1 against a GF. The bad ones block then do some crazy pattern of running expecting it to throw me off. That being said...with a DC and Astral shield you are pretty much impossible to kill.
    edited May 2013
    Sorry can you sepeak portuguese?

If not i think i have done more than you to try to speak English...

Rui M.
    edited May 2013
    Because you don't block the stun.. Or if you getting dazing striked out of stealth, you aren't simply walking away causing them to miss half the following attacks..

Please do show a vid, then maybe people can help you l2p better.

I also don't feel like you are lvl 60 - which at the lower levels we don't have quite enough dmg to 1v1 a good rogue too often.
  • lichlamentlichlament Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Unlikely...
    edited May 2013
    Whats is a DC??

Astral shiled is T" i think..

Im using pvp items

THe rogue come stealth stuned then silenced...

i was dead.

Wizz spell spell kiked me away wen i went close then spell spell hold my head up im dead.

Ok must be me...

I wish i could learn something becouse is pissing me so mutsh being just there and doing nothing.
  • jinle0522jinle0522 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    OP, pvp is the least of your worries. Trust me.
    edited May 2013
    Its no fun for me the pvp i just do it for diamonds...and wen we win im feel im not helping almoust nothing.

Well its just 4 times fustration per day...

IMlev 60 with full set of pvp items.

RUi M.
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As a guardian fighter, when you see a rogue coming you should hold your block up and try to find him. Just hold block. You'll find the rogue in stealth after spinning the reticule around. They'll attack and go nearer as soon as his stealth bar is almost depleted, which is not that long for most rogues. They almost always attack your back because that is your vulnerable point. So once you find that rogue and your reticule goes read please hit and hold CTRL as soon as you can so you lock on to him. Please do not expect to do one shot kill the rogues though.

I know because I play a rogue and we can be awfully weak at times too. Specially when we're caught in a gank, with no stealth, and a Control Wizard is just around the corner waiting to do a choke on us. If it's anyone else it'd be okay as we can dodge and kite and wait for Shadow Strike to fill up for a free full stealth bar. But CW's can be a rogue's bane when surrounded. Our striking capabilities can be awfully limited too. We can only usually do those powerful one shot kills when our AP bar is full. And we have painfully slow AP regen.
  • dietaryfiber111dietaryfiber111 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well if your incentive is just to earn diamonds rather than try to be a better PvPer as a GF, then there's your problem.