test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quickbars

mrfappmeistermrfappmeister Member Posts: 38
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
There are veery few quickbars, lots of unused spells, changing from pvp skill to pve and back is slow if you use different skill(or spell whatever you call them) set.

What do you think?
Post edited by mrfappmeister on

Comments

• tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'd love sets that can swapped, would have to be out of combat only though, otherwise it's exploitable.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    I would love to be able to switch from PvP to PvE skill build and vice versa.. but it would have to have a 3 minute cooldown to prevent abuse.
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lots of unused spells

LOL, you realise the fact there's a very limited amount of active powers at any given time is entirely intentional and they way it is for a good reason, right?

Right?
  • mrfappmeistermrfappmeister Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    You are right, yes i se your and the devs point and what teyh wanted to do, but still it is annoying me that i spending points on stuff ill never use, just to get to the nex tier. I see to possible solutions, 1: easier, give more slots like wow or swtor, or if we stick to the other way with the nomber of slots we have now(and i like in any game to be able to create char build what use as few as possibe ative powers), to have a lot more passives which can be all active, not the drag-to-slot-to-active yellow category with 2 slots. And maybe earlier paragon spec, (like most game you get talent/spec/prestige class on lvl 10 with the similar lvl cap liek here,sw 55,).
    Of course the new passives wont give too drastic stuff, for the sake of balance, just more true 'spec'-s. Of course would be a great whit more items, as i also mentoined in an other post, as an all time and anywhere rogue fan, ill bring a tr example: could use sword(s) singe dagger, fist weapon, mace, etc, etc dont have to tell ppl who know dnd how much weapon there is . So then there can be passives like sword focus,giving % attack speed or crit or accuracy etc.