test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trickster Rogue Master Bug report

koraneskoranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
I didnt see an up to date list so ill start one for the Rogues

Gear Score Seems to scale poorly for this class as compared to the other classes.

Bait and Switch
fails to taunt champion level adds.

Duelist's flurry bleed's crit chance is locked based on whether the hit that applies the 10th stack crits or not. Or more specifically the last stack that you apply, up to 10. (May not be a bug, but it sounds like one).

Overrun Critical feat does not include vorpal enchantment in it's calculation of 30% of your critical severity.

Master Duelist's 4 piece set
doesn't work with Duelist's flurry.
Post edited by koranes on

Comments

• Options
    solsol1337solsol1337 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The Duelist's Flurry bleed's crit chance is locked based on whether the hit that applies the 10th stack crits or not. Or more specifically the last stack that you apply, up to 10. (May not be a bug, but it sounds like one).

Overrun Critical feat does not include vorpal enchantment in it's calculation of 30% of your critical severity.

Will add anything else I find in the future.
  • Options
    koraneskoranes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol running 2 of these threads will get interesting. **Im running a CW thread too**
  • Options
    idrisidris Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Master Duelist's 4 piece set doesn't work with Duelist's flurry.
  • Options
    byonahbyonah Member Posts: 81
    edited May 2013
    I was thinking about making one of those, make sure you delete the ones that get fixed, and only keep the ones that are not yet fixed. Better yet add that as a disclaimer.

(The following is a list of current known bugs that have not been fixed yet, as soon as any of them get fixed it will be removed from the list)

Then just keep it up to date.