test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Logging In

jazzyjayjazzyjay Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So ive managed to get to leve 60
all well and dandy

However logging in to the game it self is the most annoying thing ever , i mean this in the way as it simple asks for a one time code all the time u cancel that wait to relog you get in (2%) of the time

you alt f4 run as admin and rinse and repeat till you get in!

iv allowed the game through antivirus and all-so through my firewall even turned both of them off to see if that would help to no avail , my question is when are you going to fix this? to me it seems really important to actualy have players logging into your game
What Was Lost Is Now Found Tomorrow Brings The Future;):):D:p:o:rolleyes::eek:

Comments

• Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I just put in the one time code when it asks for it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thing is i never got the bloody code which is the real annoying thing about it
  • Options
    pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Suppose that would be, Have you checked tech forums for anyone who has similar problems?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    they have suggested what ive already done

Ive managed to find an extremly long verification code in my email how ever by the time ive managed to get half way through the **** code ie: entering it the screen logs me out i cant bloody win
  • Options
    mach242mach242 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pboar2006 wrote: »
    Suppose that would be, Have you checked tech forums for anyone who has similar problems?

CTRL-C/CTRL-V
    paste it from email to wherever
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mach242 wrote: »
    CTRL-C/CTRL-V
    paste it from email to wherever

Tryed it only copys the first 5 charecters of the email