test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

<Chaos Legion> (Mindflayer) Professional Group of Gamers Recruiting

santentsantent Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Chaos Legion (Mindflayer) [ Updated 5/21 ]

Hello! Chaos Legion is a small group of friends who have played in the top tiers of gaming over many MMOs. As always when switching to a new game we are in need of some new friends who know what they are doing when it comes to end game content. A list of our history and some accomplishments:

**RECRUITMENT NEEDS**
We are recruiting based off of the hunch of soon to be 20 person raids.
(The following are numbers still needed of each class)

Updated May 21

If you're class is low but you believe yourself to be of the highest quality, please still feel free to friend and talk to me in game.

Guardian Fighter: LOW
G. Weapon Fighter: LOW
Devoted Cleric: 1
Trickster Rogue: LOW
Control Wizard: LOW

RIFT
:

Ranked 3rd in America after River of Souls, 9th to make it to Akylios (HK).

SWTOR:
All end game Content Cleared 3 weeks after release. What a terrible game.

GW2:
We all levelled characters to 80, played for a few weeks, blehhh.

WoW:
(Burning Crusade)- Top 20 US Guild. Several World top 5 Overall Raid DPS in Black Temple.

LOTRO:
One of the first guilds to clear "The Rift" shortly after release.

As you can see, we love to stay together when we migrate to new games. Theres a core group of 6 of us that would love to see some new pro people come into our ranks! Several of us are already 60 with the rest of the guild getting there in the next several days. We WILL destroy end game content here on Neverwinter ( and PvP). Get on for the ride now!

If you are interested, send me a friend request, reply to this thread or call me baby. Lets chat! santent@sanald or
@asonoasono

[SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
|| Guild Recruitment Thread || Guild Web Site ||
Post edited by santent on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Shameless Bump. We're looking for about 5-10 solid people for T2s (and more once its released). A solid group of guys here. We will definitely be at the front of progression for this game.

**FORGOT TO MENTION** our guild is not for the Faint Hearted. It's a mature chat with even maturer Vent banter. If you're a carebear look else where. If you're pro at mechanics and always improving your toon, then we're the right place.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Bump. We picked up 4 solid 60s yesterday. Join us before recruitment closes. Once we reach our goal only friends of the guild will be invited for casual status.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    recktifyrecktify Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like a good guild, Not sure if you need any cw but i'm 60 and gs is 9k still working and trying to improve to be a better player, haven't done much t2 but working on as i get better gear Recktify@Rectify
  • Options
    lone1egendlone1egend Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'll contact you later on in game when servers come up, but 60 CW 7.7k GS (literally turned 60 yesterday evening).

I competitively raided in WoW (as both a Holy Priest and a Holy/Ret Paladin) from Classic to the end of Wrath and then continued to raid casually through Cata and MoP. I co-lead my guild in BC until we decided to hang it up and the end of Wrath. We were consistently server first on everything and stayed within the Top US.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'll get into contact with both you in game tonight. Ill be on around 6:30 CST.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    reflex2468reflex2468 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What's your peak time tend to be? I'm a 8.9k GS TR from Australia but tend to play around late-night US times during the week, and whenever on the weekends. I'm at work atm but feel free to message in-game.

constantlypooping@reflex2468.

Yep. That's my name. Don't even regret it
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    We just picked up 1 pro GF, TR and DC. Spots are becoming limited, stop fiddle faddling around and lets get this done!
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rupindat3rdrupindat3rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10.5k gs experienced TR here, still got one spot for me? im pretty dedicated :D just sent you a friend request, or you can msg me back in game Rupan Sansei@rupindat3rd :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the guild Sansei! We have 11 core 60s now with 4 of us 40+ (we'll be 60 by saturday night). I believe we just picked up our last GF so GF and TR are currently closed. Still needing 2 more Wizards/Clerics and 1 pro GWF!
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    pilotmikepilotmike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I GM'd a top 5% guild in WoW and am looking for folks who want to push end-game pve without being stuck with 100% of the responsibility. I am a highly competent raid leader and led GDKPs on the Dunemaul server for over 6 months, I led multiple PuGs to content most guilds never saw, and I led my own guild to a top 3 server position during Cata.

I currently have a 52 CW and my wife has a 52 DC. We come as a package and play together. She is a competent healer and was always a starter in my guild's high end raid team. Let me know if you're interested. My wiz is silentmike@pilotmike and my alt gf is FollowMe@pilotmike.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Seems like a perfect match. Ill be on tonight around 8:30 CST and all day saturday/sunday. Ill catch you whenever you get on during those times! Also, if your ready to get to business asap feel free to contact @asonoasono
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mike81679mike81679 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am a 60 CW with currently 9500 GS. Raided in virtually every mmo and had some top server guild action myself. I am interested But have some questions. Ill add you in game so we can chat to see if I will fit or not.
  • Options
    speed3rickspeed3rick Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the free bump, we admire your support! :-)

Also, hello I'm tabb.. I'm another officer// Class leader of clerics..

I joined them during the Rift obsession:

My self achieves are
    Counter-Strike 1.6: Cal-im, Cal- p.
    Counter-Strike Source: Cal-m, cal-i
    Wow Glad season 1-4 (bg9 kj)
    Rift with this wonder

:-) reminder, we are only looking for solid players. I have a rep of being pretty **** blunt. We do not have time to teach people mmo basics. :-) top tier players only!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still looking for some solid Recruits. We have 16+ active 60s now and 10+ 50s working their way up. The best of the group will prove this in the time to come. Professionals only please (it will only save you some heart ache).
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Now up to 21 60s. Our roster is filling up. Only a few core spots left. LETS GO!
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Looking for a few more active, professoinal players. Please add me in game so we can chat.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]