test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

4500 ZEN in AD

redburstredburst Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
How much would 4500 ZEN be in Astral Diamonds?
Post edited by redburst on

Comments

• mistriosumistriosu Member Posts: 279 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    4500 zen at the rough going rate of 375AD per zen = 1,687,500 AD
    simple math man
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    How about you check the Zen exchange and see for yourself?

Edit: or, you know, someone could just spoon-feed you.
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    How about you check the Zen exchange and see for yourself?

Edit: or, you know, someone could just spoon-feed you.

Maybe he's trying to be social... Every thread in this forum is something someone could have gleaned on their own.

Not everyone is as miserable and anti-social as you appear to be.
  • ehraehra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They also may not be able to log in and check at this exact moment.
    edited May 2013
    Maybe he's trying to be social... Every thread in this forum is something someone could have gleaned on their own.

Not everyone is as miserable and anti-social as you appear to be.

Thank you. Maybe I wanted to take the ONE thread that isn't whining, *****ing, moaning, begging, etc and try and be helpful on it.
  • askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mistriosu wrote: »
    Thank you. Maybe I wanted to take the ONE thread that isn't whining, *****ing, moaning, begging, etc and try and be helpful on it.

Yea really.. also maybe he's not good at math. maybe he's a young kid that hasn't done multiplication or division yet... I mean take 2 seconds to rub two brain cells together and come up with other scenario's instead flying off the handle and taking a scorched earth approach.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Remember that is the CURRENT rate. You could always ask for more (or less if you want to do a quick sell) it all depend on how much patience you have. Instead of 375, you might want to get them at 380. I know you won't sell them at 500 since that was opening price.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
    edited May 2013
    Also, if you charge 445 each (very unlikely to sell) you'll get a solid 2 million
    You'll sell best in the 370-390 range
  • syrumsyrum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 168 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yea really.. also maybe he's not good at math. maybe he's a young kid that hasn't done multiplication or division yet... I mean take 2 seconds to rub two brain cells together and come up with other scenario's instead flying off the handle and taking a scorched earth approach.

Another point, don't all computers have a calculator built into them? Not hard to find...

But in reality, if this is just a conversation starter, it's better than a lot of topics on these forums.
  • offshore33offshore33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where's the going rate listed on the Gateway or the official NW site? I can't log on to the game from about 9am to 5pm when I'm at work but I might be able to check on my phone.
  • akikisaragiakikisaragi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some of you people could just simply answer the question with what the average rate is or has been lately and not be tools about a simple question.
  • lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some of you people could just simply answer the question with what the average rate is or has been lately and not be tools about a simple question.

Exactly! There are too many attitudes on the internet.

Last night on Mindflayer the going rate was 354AD per Zen. I snatched up enough to get a 10-pack of keys. It was cheaper doing that than buying keys on the AH. 55K per key on the AH? No thanks. Trading AD for Zen came out to 39K AD per key.

And I still didn't get my horsey. :(
    L'sya Raiya
  • axan22#6446 axan22 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    last time I checked on Dragon it was about 355-360AD per zen and getting cheaper all the time.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I fluctuates a lot still. I bought AD at 400:1 today when it briefly spiked, then could have exchanged them back at 370:1 a few minutes later. If someone has the patiene to do this for a few hours, they can probably make steady profit.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!