test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Major Gateway issues with Chrome since patch (missing links and overlapping links)

snowchantsnowchant Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

The gateway is currently totally broken in Chrome.

When you login with Chrome and have multiple characters, they all overlap each other.

I have attached the two images of the issue to this post (was not sure how to show images that are uploaded in the message).

This is a rather major issue. Gateway totally not working.

Please look into this as soon as possible.
Post edited by snowchant on

Comments

• Options
    alystraswiftalystraswift Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this very same issue.

My husband is on the same Chrome version and does not have this issue, he is running on Win8 I am running on Vista (yes I know how far behind I am :)). The version of windows shouldn't be an issue but that is the only difference in our machines.

I can access the gateway on Firefox with no issues.
  • Options
    karzak851karzak851 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have the same issue in windows 8, on windows 7 its normal
    Latest chrome on both
  • Options
    caffinatedonecaffinatedone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm running win8 (x86_64) with Chrome version 26.0.1410.64 m, and see the issue.
  • Options
    asarieelasarieel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have same issue on WIN7 running Firefox 20.0.1. Tried to delete cache, etc., but it's still the same...
  • Options
    solresolsolresol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had issues this AM, but all works now
  • Options
    caffinatedonecaffinatedone Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It now works for me as well (or did before the servers were yanked today :| )