test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[REQUEST] Support for Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard

foxtrot302foxtrot302 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello all,

I'd like to make a quick request for a game feature. I use a Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard for playing Neverwinter. This keyboard has a Color LCD Screen that can be used as an interactive display for the games that you are playing. It's a neat feature to track your stats and be able to see other things (like possibly Mail and Auction notifications). I'm sure that there are many other things that it could be used for within Neverwinter. Notifications would be at the top of my list though.

Logitech Provides a Dev kit for the keyboard that developers can use to include support for the keyboard in their games. I know that this would probably be at the bottom of a long list of things that are being worked on, but I'd appreciate it and I'm sure that other G19 owners would also appreciate it. Thank you for your consideration!
Post edited by foxtrot302 on

Comments

• knightofredemptknightofredempt Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 I would love to see this.
  • zeralf1zeralf1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    bump. We need a g19 app
  • fasthands23fasthands23 Member Posts: 48
    edited May 2013
    sounds <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • crow2000crow2000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This was actually working with my g-19 at one point (same as Blacklight retribution's) but no longer works since I think the third patch after release.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So /signed for this.
  • rhoricrhoric Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Screw the g19. I still have a g15
  • noixiulnoixiul Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 G19, a nice gaming mouse