test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This game needs some serious fixes....

maevar1maevar1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 39
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
You'll need to get your **** together and fix the group bugs in this **** game. I am sick and tired of porting into a pvp match and half my **** team is either DC'd or they didn't get ported into the match. Also once match is done, group is still formed, wtf? This should only happen if it was a premade group in the first place. I have played many games over my years, but this type of BS is a core mechanic of a game that should be a top priority to have working and it's not even close!

I know they are gonna claim this is still BETA, but I don't buy it!! They sure as hell got no problem taking peoples money already. I know of many people that have already dropped a bundle on this game, and are already about to leave it because of the broken *** **** they see everytime they try to do a dungeon or pvp match.

As an IT Professional I can tell you I would be embarrassed to take credit for some of the core mechanics in this game that are broken. In my experience, you wouldn't still have a job with such poor performance.

GET YOUR **** FIXED!!!!!!!!!
Post edited by maevar1 on

Comments

• mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sympathise, but everyone knows this.
  • clockwerkninjaclockwerkninja Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Let the nerdrage flow through you ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by roents
    It's an "open beta" that can't be wiped even in the midst of multiple economy destroying exploits. FUN
  • dmolisher1dmolisher1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah well pvp are only there to be a timesink.
    Not like theres anything worth getting from pvp anyway, besides pvp gear.

But good rage, ill give you 7,8 for trying ;)
    Bards are awesome ... music and great tales off adventures.
  • nornsavantnornsavant Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wonder if I could point out that the developers and staff are actual human beings and might respond to sane points offered rationally over a wildly ranting font monster. I'll be the first to call a dev on bad decisions and awful design, but perhaps heavier on the 12 point debating platform and lighter on the 130 point fireworks.

Just a thought.
  • deathmadefleshdeathmadeflesh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm with you man every game Perfect World makes sucks and they don't care the only way these guys could make a decent game is if they hired a brain dead monkey to make one wait I think the dev team for PW has less than half the IQ of a brain dead monkey
  • someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm with you man every game Perfect World makes sucks and they don't care the only way these guys could make a decent game is if they hired a brain dead monkey to make one wait I think the dev team for PW has less than half the IQ of a brain dead monkey

Yet here you are, playing their game and posting on their forums. What does that say for your personal standards?
  • ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    someoneod wrote: »
    Yet here you are, playing their game and posting on their forums. What does that say for your personal standards?

Is it really necessary to attack this guy because the game has bugs? I'm not sure what class you play but there are several with a staggering amount of broken feats, powers, etc, as well as the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> going on in pvp.
  • jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I admit - this also peeves me off.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."
  • dominemesisdominemesis Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "MMO bugs lead to emo, emo leads to angst, angst leads to youmadbro, youmadbro leads to teh nerdrage."- Cool story by Masta Choda
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    You can always wait until the game is OUT OF BETA if you don't want to be annoyed by bugs and missing features.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nornsavant wrote: »
    I wonder if I could point out that the developers and staff are actual human beings and might respond to sane points offered rationally over a wildly ranting font monster. I'll be the first to call a dev on bad decisions and awful design, but perhaps heavier on the 12 point debating platform and lighter on the 130 point fireworks.

Just a thought.

except either way, they cant make any move unless PWE gives enough of a **** to let them do much except develop new lockboxes.
  • zeldainkneehighszeldainkneehighs Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yo calm down this game is still in open beta

wait lol no it isn't!
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Valuable words of wisdom: Speak softly and carry a big stick.

Cursing and insulting the game isn't going to make the developers more likely to fix the problems which exist in the game. Your current post simply attracts other users to react to you the same way you have posted: negatively.

Try to keep things polite yet firm

On a brighter note I do know these are all issues which the developers are looking into solutions for. So with a bit of patience these things will get ironed out. :)
This discussion has been closed.