test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Item Names in AH Mail notifications

itguypwitguypw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have been using the AH successfully for a while. The most disappionting thing is that when I sell an item, the name of the item that sold is no where to be found on the mail notification. It would be nice to see what sold as I'm going through my mail collecting AD. I like keeping track of what sells well and if prices are going up or down. This lets me quickly decide if I would vendor something or AH it. I know that sound like a lot of work to some people, but we have to remmeber people play for different reasons and I effective use of the AH is part of my enjoyment.

PLEASE and item names in the AH notification emails!!!
Post edited by itguypw on

Comments

• myxlplykmyxlplyk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I would say that the AH email should always have the following :
    Item name
    Who purchased
    How much
    How much was the AH cut

Same with being outbid.
    Item name
    Current bid amount

While we're at it, that reminds me... ENABLE PROXY BIDDING so we don't have to sit at the AH to keep upping bids as people outbid us.
    If you really want to get fancy enable the ability to put a stack of something up selling at X/each and allow people to only buy as many as they need/want.
  • deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Yes this is a very good point please devs look into this :D
  • feargxfeargx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    I agree 100%.

Anyone know a way to mass delete already read mail?
    Profile name / Ingame handle: @FearGXxD
    Shard: Mindflayer
    Characters: Grim, Rune, Holy, Ruin - If the name isn't the @FearGXxD handle, it's not me! =)
  • pepepoepepepoe Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Could we also have a cancel Bid button.
  • jerbezjerbez Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed. They have this in STO so I don't know why it's not here.
  • kethwynkethwyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    itguypw wrote: »
    I have been using the AH successfully for a while. The most disappionting thing is that when I sell an item, the name of the item that sold is no where to be found on the mail notification. It would be nice to see what sold as I'm going through my mail collecting AD. I like keeping track of what sells well and if prices are going up or down. This lets me quickly decide if I would vendor something or AH it. I know that sound like a lot of work to some people, but we have to remmeber people play for different reasons and I effective use of the AH is part of my enjoyment.

this... is REALLY needed :) it would definitely be a good addition for those of us who keep looking at/playing with AH
    (and having that part of the game as a major part of our enjoyment).
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It used to tell you what you had sold when the diamonds went straight into your pocket. When they changed it to go to the mailbox for some reason they took away the part that told you what you had sold.

Another thing that irks me is when you are outbid and the notification message comes through in another language. Am not sure if it is the language of the person placing the bid or the person with the auction but either way its wrong. It should come through in YOUR language choice.
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to say that Email system is bad compare to STO. Which I don't understand WHY?!?!? The mail system is integrated (I get mail in STO for NWN and vice versa) so I assume such basic detail would be included. I get that info in my STO AH sales.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • sejo77sejo77 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would like to see every info about my income and outcome.Would be nice to see those infos :),supporting the idea 100%.
  • lakesidemaidenlakesidemaiden Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    itguypw wrote: »

agreed!! It's one thing if you have a decent item that rates a 100K sale - then you know what you've sold; but if it's a 250 or 500 AD sale, that could be one of any of the 40 listings...