test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Kick System... you can do better, sure. only try harder. Vote System to kick!!

kroktakarkroktakar Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I want to leave the pvp for the following reason;
I was first position in the score of my pvp game, the leader was the second.
Then the son of a ***** said: @ballermayne: "humm"
@ballermayne: you rnot passing my score" AND HE KICK ME!!!

i
Post edited by kroktakar on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    For the love of all in you believe change that.
    Write +1 if you agree and +2 if you want the kick of this .....person......
    ty
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    leaders afk, leader kickin to pick all the loot... the forum cut the messages when the preview system show the entire text......
  • Options
    vexedeamonvexedeamon Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how about a 'need by class' need and greed system... so on items that can only b used by your class can b needed, instead of a ninja fest i hear plagues the end game....

i actually havnt had problems with leaders kicking people for loot, then again i havnt reached end game, but i hear about it alot...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    totally agree wexedeamon
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you queue with a party of less than 5 noone in your party will EVER be leader as far as I can tell. I can see why they thought this would be a good idea but it really isn't. It means that I have NEVER been able to kick someone because I have NEVER been the leader. It means that the solo griefers get bestowed the control. I wish it would actually be random and not lock groups out entirely from ever being lead.

And before you ask for a vote to kick option, please remember what happened when wow tried that. 1 griefer chooses a person at random and votes to kick. People just automatically decided the guy must have had a good reason (or they just auto click it) and random people get booted for no reason.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i know i play with 2 friends more.. we never get the leader.
    in DCUO exist that kick system, and work fine cause is more easy to find 1 mother****er than 3 or 4
  • Options
    therealtedtherealted Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As I said in another very recent thread, a vote-kick system would simply trade out one set of issues for another. I'd rather see a revamp of the way LFG (and loot and etc.) works than go for the easy answer-that-isn't-an-answer.

The gorilla formerly known as Kolikos
  • Options
    mawaddah444mawaddah444 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agreed we need a vote system
  • Options
    gillityrgillityr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Vote to kick is needed, for many reasons. No one person should have the ability to kick, and not having any option is no good either. Also, need the team to autofill empty spots.
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vexedeamon wrote: »
    how about a 'need by class' need and greed system... so on items that can only b used by your class can b needed, instead of a ninja fest i hear plagues the end game....

i actually havnt had problems with leaders kicking people for loot, then again i havnt reached end game, but i hear about it alot...
    From your post I see you haven't even reached first post.