test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make Astral Diamons tradeable

atannachanatannachan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
It's absolute madness that the game's number 1 currency cannot be traded with other players. Oh sure, you can sell things on the auction house for them, but the auction house takes 10% of the diamonds, which is highway robbery.

Cryptic, please fix this ASAP, I beg of you!

Comments

• Options
    klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    +1 I'll sign this!

Please let us trade AD with one another.
  • Options
    gillityrgillityr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Until the cheating and exploiting are reigned in (including lifetime bans to IP/Mac addresses) then it would be best to avoid adding more ways to move currency.
  • Options
    foolishlobsterfoolishlobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, let's give gold-selling websites an easier means of ruining the game's economy!
  • Options
    xxhumorxxxxhumorxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0
    edited May 2013
    On the flip-side of things.

Least you wouldn't have to worry about someone hacking your account, and trading all your Astral Diamonds to one of their accounts. Boy, how many exploiters would be PO'd if they lost all their hard earned money (that's hard to say with a straight face).

Personally, I could care less about trading your Astral Diamonds, it's just another way someone can "Rob" your account. Would you rather risk losing it all? Or 10%? The answer should be crystal clear really.

Though, I do see where you're coming from. Maybe make the AH take less of a percentage?
  • Options
    bman1978bman1978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes, let's give gold-selling websites an easier means of ruining the game's economy!

+1 and now i need 10 more characters
    valor.png
    Moonshadow Drow Cleric, Mr. Pickles Human Control Wizard, Ogre Hafling Guardian Fighter
    On Dragon Shard @bman78
  • Options
    nemonusnemonus Member Posts: 102
    edited May 2013

What economy?
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gillityr wrote: »
    Until the cheating and exploiting are reigned in (including lifetime bans to IP/Mac addresses) then it would be best to avoid adding more ways to move currency.

What this person said.

But honestly, my preference would be to get rid of Astral Diamonds entirely. I think the whole concept is wonky.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    jnaathrajnaathra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Will never happen for reasons already mentioned. The game would flood with farmers and the publisher/developers would lose lots of income.
    Scout Tragold - "I haven't lived this long by being brave... it's just another word for stupid."