test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Healed" information for Dungeons/Skirmishes.

lostravagerlostravager Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I play a Cleric, and as I was doing the "Storm The Castle" skirmish I finally figured out that there was a "recount" chart of information. Now, what was interesting is that there is "healed" counter. What I want to know is if this "healed" counter is defined as the amount someone was healed for, or the amount someone healed for.

I raise this question because there was someone in the group that thought it was funny to insult me (I know right?), and tell me that I'm a **** and that basically telling me that I need to learn how to play a Cleric. I was looking at the information, and it showed that he was "healed" for 100k. Whereas I'm a Cleric and was rarely in the fight (being ranged never was really actually attacked), I was only "healed" for 56k.

Can someone just clarify this?
Post edited by lostravager on

Comments

• opm49602opm49602 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's healing done not received.

Which is why you'll see some dungeons/skirmishes where some people have 0 healing even thou you healed them.
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It includes potion usage and any healing done by your companion (including between combat regeneration). It likely also includes the healing from recovering a fallen ally.
  • lostravagerlostravager Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow, then I really do suck that a DPS class was out healing a cleric. Guess Cleric's might not be all that great.
  • dazlindazlin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't worry at low levels a combination of companions and pot usage (he was probably a crappy rogue who had to keep chugging pots on CD), WILL outheal a Cleric easily. You just don't have the heal output to compete at the lower levels.

Once you get around the 40's those little companions will die off in one hit and you will be the healing champ. :D