test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Race change

morelzzzzmorelzzzz Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Library
Hi,
I've made my elf CW 60 and im thinking about playing tielfing or human, does it change much ? i mean damage and stuff.
Post edited by morelzzzz on

Comments

• Options
    edgeofthorns79edgeofthorns79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    morelzzzz wrote: »
    Hi,
    I've made my elf CW 60 and im thinking about playing tielfing or human, does it change much ? i mean damage and stuff.

Im curious about the race situation, I made an elf as well but man people really make it seem like anything but human and tiefling is not worth it.
  • Options
    elminbanelminban Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went Drow mainly because I paid $200 for it and did not get to test it in the other more closed betas, however, the fearie fire seems to be along the support line CW follow. 6% is a lot for power and defense helping with DPS, tanking, and healing. Stat wise my Cha is pretty healthy setting at a base 18 if that's what you are considering.
    2.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Does it worth to create a new char as tiefling/human and get the 60 again?
  • Options
    capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The tieflings racial is bugged with Tempest Magic at present so you would lose at lot of dps until its fixed.

Humans get 3 more feats but 2 less atribute points so you have to see how much better that would make your build. Mostly people put them in Prestidigitation for the ratings boost which isnt game breaking. Personally for the long term id roll tiefling if they fixed the bug but really i couldnt be bothered leveling again. I rolled human for the extra feats and i didnt like playing a horse in the test weekends. That freakin tail.

Hope that helps.
  • Options
    elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Doesn't really make that big a difference. My first 60 wizard is a halfling and I'm currently 38 on a tiefling. I'm using some different powers and of course am a lot more familiar with wizard the second time around (not to mention having an ioun stone as my companion instead of a wolf or cleric). I didn't really have any issues with the halfling though, and any I had were nothing to do with the race. The racial differences are very small. I say play what you enjoy looking at.
  • Options
    diansiuttidiansiutti Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Race class for ZEn will be avaible?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    thanks guys, i will stay with an elf.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Play what you like looking at, i've got a tiefling at 60 and am working on a human who is almost 50 now, and haven't really noticed a huge difference. How they look has more effect on you than a couple racials. So unless you are min-maxing, it doesn't really matter.