test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Light Knights Gaming Community - EU 18+

xxoanexxxxoanexx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
LK_Long_Logo_2012-with%20url-website%20header.png

From all the Leaders, Officers and Members at the Light Knights I would like to welcome you to the LK Information & Recruitment thread.

The Light Knights in Neverwinter

Our Neverwinter guild is the latest in a strong line-up of LK divisions. We are a very well established community of over 500 members playing many games which is expanding into Neverwinter. We game to have fun and achieve renown in all our activities. Our gaming ethos is summarised below and we are looking to form a solid group of Neverwinter players who subscribe to our approach to gaming and who want to join a friendly, relaxed community.

We are firm believers in experiencing everything a game has to offer and in that regards we will be active in Pve, PvP, crafting and also building player content via the Foundry.

The Light Knights Ethos

Fun & Friendship

The Light Knights is a community built upon the ethos that gaming should be fun. Whether you like to game 5 hours a week or 50, have a family, work long hours or simply spend all your time gaming- if you want to chill our while gaming and meet like minded social gamers we are the community for you. Full Info can be found here.

Achievement

We play to achieve our goals, but with a smile on our face. Whether that is in the form of raiding or simply who can get the most hammered at a RL meet, we like to hit our targets. Full info can be found here.

Features

Providing our members with an active website, vibrant VOIP environment, Steam group, stable guilds within the games we play and many more new media features (podcast, youtube channel, Facebook page, Twitch channel etc). We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the complete gaming community package. Full info can be found here.

Contacts/Further Info

Any member of the Light Knights community will be happy to help/answer questions you but if you need to contact an Officer directly please send me a PM/in game mail to Neinor (@rogueleader360).

Alternatively, if you would like to get a better understanding of the Light Knights then please visit our website. We have a fantastic site with lots of features and which gives a great overview of 'how we roll'.

Visit the Light Knights Website here!

Application

So, if you want to join a community which will allow you experience everything which Neverwinter has to offer (Crafting, PvE, PvP) in a fun, chilled out and respectful environment then please head over to our website to apply or find out more about us. Alternatively please post any questions here. We can also be found on the ingame guild finder.

Thanks for reading,

Oane
Post edited by xxoanexx on

Comments

• Options
    madernestmadernest Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Yeah, nice to see the LK have a presence in this MMO... :)
  • Options
    xxoanexxxxoanexx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Absolutely Nermy :)

Just a quick update:

Last weekends BETA was the Light Knights Neverwinter guild's first steps in the game. We had a core group who have been members of our community for a long time jump in, form the guild and we all had a great time. Along the way we were fortunate enough to welcome some new members into the guild and so we are looking all set up for further beta weekends and the launch of the game itself!

Check us out guys, we are pretty awesome tbh :)
  • Options
    supergrover2ksupergrover2k Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Oane - I need some clarification here.

Are we pretty awesome or pretty and awesome? I think it's things like that that will be of particular interest to any people thinking of joining. ;)

I know I'm pretty (that drunk girl in the King's Arms told me so) but does that mean the whole community is by extension? Anyway I was under the impression we were 'all kinds of awesome' :D

On a more serious note - really looking forward to this game after my first foray in Beta weekend 2 - I hope they add the Great Weapon Fighter class for the next Beta weekend - Helm didn't really suit the Guardian Fighter role :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    We are definitely pretty and awesome (just look at our awesome website!).

Well Beta weekend 3 is here and the Light Knights are still growing and enjoying our time in the game. Feel free to drop me a whisper or head over to our website to check us out and (hopefully) sign up. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Great start to our 2nd BETA Weekend after inviting some awesome new members.

Come check us out guys :D
  • Options
    salnagorsalnagor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Kharas here, newly recruited and darn glad to be part of such an awesome gang!

Can't wait for the game to start officially so we can adventure properly. Heck i might even compose a poem or two to celebrate the occasion ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Bit of bumpage for BETA Weekend 4 :D

As always, we are open to welcoming new NVW members into our awesome community. Come check us out guys, u wont regret it!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, the game is live and we're levelling like mad! Based on the Mindflayer server...

Anyone who would like to join us on our journey please follow the links in the OP. Hope to see you all in game... :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just to be clear, we are on the MINDFLAYER server!
  • Options
    cakiuscakius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Throw me an invite plox ;) already an approved member on the guild site, just haven't caught anyone online yet :P

Handle: @Cakius1994
  • Options
    boerewors2boerewors2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How many active GMT players do you have? Apologies for asking but I am tired of joining guild after guild only to find 5 or less people on at 8pm GMT+1.
    sig2_zps464af9a0.jpg
    "Salvation may be found through service. Every failure of duty diminishes Torm and every success adds to his luster. Strive to maintain law and order."