test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

OPed Rogue??? or Control Wizard???

kandyman2012kandyman2012 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
I have been in quite a few PvP matches, with most of them being won by my team. People talk in zone in these matches (odd since usually the opposing teams arnt allowed to talk to each other) about how the Wizard is so dominant. I get the name "control" wizard, and i have no problom controling the GWF, GF, DC, or another CW, but i cant do the same to the TR. I personally think that the TR needs to be powered down a tad bit. I mean, they can stun you instantly and by the time it wears off, they can stun you again IF your not already dead. How do you beat that?
Post edited by kandyman2012 on

Comments

• Options
    yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The best classes are GF and Cleric, they hold points the best if played well. CW and rogue working as a team are also very powerful. As far as I can see all the classes are OP in their own way, pretty cool actually.
  • Options
    caydyncaydyn Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I usually dominate as a CW but I also have my son sitting next to me playing a cleric 90% of the time so its kinda stacked in our favor. I think the classes are all pretty balanced, the more skilled players definitely stand out regardless of their class. We can go in one match and wipe the floor with X class only to have a very hard time in the next match vs the same class. FOTM classes will always be tweaked, it was the TR the last couple weeks now it seems like its going to be the CW turn next. After a few weeks it will probably be the GF or Clerics, so goes the MMO world. The best players will be those who adapt to the changes instead of chasing the FOTM.
  • Options
    blatterfestblatterfest Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    FYI TR's are calling OP on CW's so it's a 2 way street :p

I love that there isn't 'balance' ... pvp isn't about 1v1 and the maps are won by holding 2 out of 3 nodes (basically). Lead ppl away from a node and keep em busy 4 a bit while u team caps and u r doing more 4 ur team than any kill.

The real problem is the scoreboard at the end... ppl get so hung up on that ****...
  • Options
    l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    How can you even lose as a CW? haha..
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think we need a title match! 5 wizards vs. 5 rogues! Winner is crowned most OP class of all time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    arrowmaticarrowmatic Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The only thing that's OP about either one of them, in my opinion, is this broken nonsense where they can just shut off your entire action bar. Honestly, you might as well just minimize the window for me during this time. I don't mind being knocked/thrown/blackholed around the map. I don't care about stealth or the magical dodging. But if ever there's a time when I have no buttons to press, the game is broken.