test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Biggest problem with this game in its current state

salvyosalvyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This game is awesome so far...I will start by saying that.

With that said there are a ton of issues that games in the early stages has...none of the typical issues even matter to me because the majority of them will be fixed or the game will die so I assume they will be fixed...threat issues ect.

My biggest problem with this game is the absolute ease to get top tier gear...and by that I dont mean getting it legitimately, Im talking about how everything is boe and sellable. In addition the pvp gear is FAR too small a grind to get and being able to farm your gear and then sell anything else beyond your own gear is silly. It takes far too short a period to hit max level and get geared. Also, the dungeons themselves are way too repetitious when it comes to boss fights and how to handle them. I.e. - Wizards knocking all adds off.

In my opinion there are major issues with the game but the biggest problem is the end game ending far too quickly. I know that more stuff will be added but will raid gear be ALOT better than the current gear and if so will it also be BoE.

My basic point is that if the carrot on the stick can be bought why chase it?
Stay Classy.....NEVERWINTER!
Post edited by salvyo on

Comments

• pwgamermypwgamermy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ditto, on that, however, I must say... can these chars get any UGLIER????? I mean, that is one of the nicest things about PW that has kept me in the game. I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to look at a pretty char kicking butt, not a spock reject face planting it!
  • kyotheman9000kyotheman9000 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    think the arts nice, looks hell alot better then cartoon graphics that wow has, rift has way uglier models
  • salvyosalvyo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed....I just really wish they would slow the progression down...game is super fun, just way to repetitive and stupid strategies win....oh well though, its early in the games life lets just hope they have a plan for the future.
    Stay Classy.....NEVERWINTER!