test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TR's Sinister Shade Walker Armor.

hengkia1hengkia1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
It does not have any designs and colours, its just a plain light brown in colour for the whole suit. Is this a bug or its suppose to be like that
Post edited by hengkia1 on

Comments

• erindallerindall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Swashbuckling Captain's Armor has no texture too.
  • pygmyninja3pygmyninja3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have that same issue. Sinister Shade armor looks light-brown,
  • visgangvisgang Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    mD1G

indeed, dear PW.. please feel free to fix this.
  • x3ladex3lade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 184 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The full set looks pretty weird, like a cowboy with a clown mask or something lol. But whatever, good thing we can change the appearance of it.

As for the Master Assassin or Sinister Shade Armor skin not fully designed as you see it being grey or brown, I reccomend just dying it black, it looks pretty awesome
    :D

evil_zps64e4f905.png
  • apollyonczechapollyonczech Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I hope they repair it. It looks horrible.
  • bobanfoksbobanfoks Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah my armor looks the same, terrible. They need to fix this ASAP.
  • newcomerbazinganewcomerbazinga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Please FIX! :( All make a ticket who's got this issue. Perhaps if we all do that, they will notice
  • telonostelonos Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm kind of amazed this made it in this way...I can only assume a patch caused this to glitch because I can't imagine such a blatant error getting past QA. I hope they fix it soon; my friend bought the swashbuckling captain's armor for me as a present and she was pretty bummed that it looks this way considering how much it cost. :\
  • luxaeterna7luxaeterna7 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still waiting for a fix.. My half-orc looks like a paper pag:(
  • graebeerdgraebeerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    Please fix this!

8743827871_35496dff32.jpg
  • bobanfoksbobanfoks Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol, mine used to look like that too, but then I found out that you can change the appearance of your armor. So I bought the pvp gear armor, and now my sinister shade looks like the pvp gear. To do this just right click on sinister shade armor, shange appearance and in the right slot where you usually add dye, drag and drop the pvp armor. It will consume the armor but at least you wont look like a paper bag. Also dying it black like some already suggested is cool too, it looks like you in cloak of shadows all the time. :))
  • strisegrimcarverstrisegrimcarver Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Sinister Shade's armor texture is missing for me. Been reporting it for two weeks with nary a response. I refuse to buy Zen to convert to AD just to change appearance on a piece of high-end armor that should have been put in the game with a texture.
  • gleopardgleopard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have just got sinister shade set, I have everything expect "reinforced sinister shade bracers"? I don't understand where to get those or if I have to turn my own sinister shade bracers into reinforced sin shade bracers...I don't get it, it looks like since I don't have that I don't get my 450 crit bonus. Please explain.