test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, I go on vacation for a week and...

trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
... I lost all my Celestial and Ardent coins.

I knew it was going to happen. Just reiterating for the fifteenth time that having a decay on these things is a horrible idea.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by trickshaw on

Comments

• rosicrucianistrosicrucianist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should of only lost the Celestial coins. Might want to file a bug report...
  • ufgtufgt Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All your ardent coins too?
  • hardway01hardway01 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know the one type of coin is a "pray each day or lose them all" deal but I'm pretty sure the other stays. If not then what is the rate at which they decay?
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    celestials vanish if you skip one single day but ardent shouldn't!
  • pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as stated you will only lose the celestial coins the first time that you skip a day praying. However you can only stack 7 before losing them again so it makes sense to spend them at 5. The other coins should still be there ( or how can you be expected to earn 100 for a horse let alone the expensive stuff? )
    fs_lastplayed.png
  • no2uno2u Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trickshaw wrote: »
    ... I lost all my Celestial and Ardent coins.

I knew it was going to happen. Just reiterating for the fifteenth time that having a decay on these things is a horrible idea.

This is a perfect example of almost every complaint on these forums; You can't lose your Ardent coins. Only Celestial. It's posts like these that water down the forums for constructive posts. Not the fact that they're complaining, but that they don't even know what they're complaining about because they can't take 30 seconds to search or read a tooltip.
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    no2u wrote: »
    This is a perfect example of almost every complaint on these forums; You can't lose your Ardent coins. Only Celestial. It's posts like these that water down the forums for constructive posts. Not the fact that they're complaining, but that they don't even know what they're complaining about because they can't take 30 seconds to search or read a tooltip.

Because it's impossible for there to be a bug related to (losing) Ardent Coins?

I know, not likely; just playing devil's advocate.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    Because it's impossible for there to be a bug related to (losing) Ardent Coins?

I know, not likely; just playing devil's advocate.

It's just not how this feels framed, he seems to think they decay, when they shouldn't outside of a bug. It just feels like how people in chat will tell people you need to pay to have a bank when people ask where it is, or similar disinformation, then they rage in the forums that something is one way when it's not.

If they did go away, it's either a bug, he spent the wrong ones by accident, or he's just mistaken about something. I could say one other option, but it's against forum rules.
  • trickshawtrickshaw Member Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no2u wrote: »

It was apparently a bug and has been rectified but thanks for not being a complete ****** bag oh wait...

Way to make a first impression with your first post on the forums.

/rolleyes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    trickshaw wrote: »
    It was apparently a bug and has been rectified but thanks for not being a complete ****** bag oh wait...

Way to make a first impression with your first post on the forums.

/rolleyes

Read your sig to yourself.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • ratrailratrail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Man, people will find something to complain about in every little thing. They give you a daily reward for logging in (that you lose if you don't log in for whatever reason), and people complain that they don't get that daily reward if they are unable to log in on a given day? Give me a break.