test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The New Classes

shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has there been any OFFICIAL information released on what class(s) come out next? Official. PWE/Cryptic themselves said it kinda deal.
~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
Post edited by shepherdofman on

Comments

• ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Who cares.

They need to fix the other classes first.
  • anicocia88anicocia88 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lol'd

/10char
  • oldwaysreturnoldwaysreturn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 25
    edited May 2013
    Ranged/ranger and scourge/warlock were the next two announced.
  • borak2borak2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    melee ranger not ranged ranger was announced
  • wingofbenuwingofbenu Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    10 bucks says they cvome out just as useless to groups as everything else that isnt a wizard,.
  • stisti86stisti86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The new class??? LOOOL! PWE/Cryptic Know the situation that has arisen now??
    People actually play with 2 clerics in party because there is a completely useless class!! GF! does not tank does not generate aggro...USELESS!! Just Please fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!This is one of the most important issue that as to be fix!! The game mecchanics are complitely broken! PWE has created the situation in wich you normally have to fight waves of adds plus the boss, that normally a tank as not the skills to keep them in aggro.
  • kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    borak2 wrote: »

Odd, every rumor I've seen the past couple weeks has been Archer Ranger.
  • shepherdofmanshepherdofman Member Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Jesus Christ shut the **** up people. I asked if there were official announcments on what classes will be next. I didn't ask to hear your *****ing and moaning about whats wrong right now. Make a QQ thread for that no one gives a **** about your problems
    ~They are Lions, and I am their Shepherd~
  • bcrlariasbcrlarias Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Someone has anger issues
  • theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    It started off looking like a good discussion, but somehow the tower just collpased
  • kimonagikimonagi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Might make drow rogues start rolling drow archers and even out the demographics a little. Now we could get groups with 1 archer, 1 rogue 1 wizard and two clerics.
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    H2orats response after the first GWF video regarding the ranger "... it is in the works..." later we were told " ... it is not the archer ranger..."

NOCS podcast me asking Squez(this is a paraphrase)

Me: someone datamined files and found files on the Archer Ranger and the Scourge Warlock

Squez: Yah that kind of thing happens during beta, we are working on them still

Me: will they be ready at launch?

Squez: No we will launch with the current 5 classes but they will come soon after launch

You search back to around December 2012 threads youll find the stuff from H2orat and hear the exact words from squez on the NOCS podcast episode 2
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vazkrovazkro Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Shepherd reported for flaming and racism, oh yeah and for swearing on a holy name.
  • allarielle9allarielle9 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pity, I've heard a lot of rumors about a Druid being in the works, and I was really looking forward to that, because I always love the nature-magic-y type characters. Also hoping for another healy class, because DC isn't much fun ATM until the agro issues are fixed. Will definately try a Scourge Warlock asap though :D
  • khail33khail33 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love to see a Bard, Druid and Shifter in this game!
  • ratrailratrail Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 130 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    borak2 wrote: »

I think they said something about a Rescue Ranger and a Power Ranger too.
  • lockeriuslockerius Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jesus Christ shut the **** up people. I asked if there were official announcments on what classes will be next. I didn't ask to hear your *****ing and moaning about whats wrong right now. Make a QQ thread for that no one gives a **** about your problems

LOL, I giggled my butt off at this post!

Seriously though, a melee ranger? Isn't that like a rogue with green armor and no rogue skills?