test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Companion and Dye Pack in the Zen Market!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in News & Announcements
See what's new in the Neverwinter Zen Market! http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=887301
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does the dye make Guardians more desirable in tier 2 epics?
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do artists code?
  • vagrantzerovagrantzero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do bears <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the woods?
  • m00k1m00k1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps it would be better to have your artists work on improving the current game rather then churning out more optional content.
  • speedhaakspeedhaak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are all Dye packs use and destroy or are there any that you get to keep indefinitely?
  • omholsomhols Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very happy with it so far. Keep up the good work. Thank you.
    Master of Monsters - Caturday Survivor 2013 - Master Scryer
    fss_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    m00k1 wrote: »
    Perhaps it would be better to have your artists work on improving the current game rather then churning out more optional content.

Doesn't make much sense does it :(
  • neodarkaxeneodarkaxe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Perhaps it would be better to have your artists work on improving the current game rather then churning out more optional content.[/QUOTE
    Could not agree with you there, the waste of time they put into making it pretty yet the bugs and content are not being fixed as the should be. Why did last weekend blow up so bad, why is it a pain to get the founders items I have paid for, as well as not getting mounts that the codes were accepted by the game or astral diamond's, still have have not see one yet. And the enter key does not advance lines in this forum
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    neodarkaxe wrote: »
    Could not agree with you there, the waste of time they put into making it pretty yet the bugs and content are not being fixed as the should be. Why did last weekend blow up so bad, why is it a pain to get the founders items I have paid for, as well as not getting mounts that the codes were accepted by the game or astral diamond's, still have have not see one yet. And the enter key does not advance lines in this forum

User error here.

Check the Founder's Vendor just west of Sgt. Knox, under the bridge, past the guy who gives your peasants garb. Your Astral Diamonds are in the exchange reserve. Third icon from the left at the top. Click there to get your diamonds.

Or you could just check anyone of the numerous FAQs stickied in the forums.

And enter does in fact advance lines in this forum.

See?
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • silentiltmsilentiltm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 234 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Zzz...these are not "new" they are content already available and tested during closed beta. Pitchforks away people...they are just ticking a checkbox to publish the content to the store...
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can your Skin team work on repairing the T2 rogue armor next before doing some random dye and mount and stuff ? would be realy nice to have an armor that dont look like paper to dry your hand in a cheap restaurant...
    b4zs5u.jpg
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good job on adding another abysmally craptastic selection of dyes that you need to pay per use rather than buy and own the colors (Guildwars 2 comes to mind...also ftp btw), and yet another pointless companion...you want money put something interesting in your store.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There are some really cool and exotic enemies in this game... you really should be providing companions with more flash and uniqueness, rather than just another human in armor. I also second the notion that colors should be a 1-time unlock - the rate at which you change gear means that there's little point in investing in dyes that you may never be able to show off...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes your dye scheme is really stupid. People would buy more and collect if they were acct unlocks like GW2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skirge66skirge66 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to support the game...I have no problems spending money to do so, but please make my purchases worth what you expect me to give you...I really don't think that is a very high expectation...you spend the money to make the art once, and charge any number of people to use those 1's and 0's...and in the case of dyes, all you are doing is color swapping models that are already in place.
  • ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ironzerg79 wrote: »
    User error here.

Check the Founder's Vendor just west of Sgt. Knox, under the bridge, past the guy who gives your peasants garb. Your Astral Diamonds are in the exchange reserve. Third icon from the left at the top. Click there to get your diamonds.

Or you could just check anyone of the numerous FAQs stickied in the forums.

And enter does in fact advance lines in this forum.

See?
    It may not be user error. There are a number of players that have gone to the Founder's Agent have not gotten their Packs. It is a known and stickied issue.

The space bar works in Firefox and Chrome but not in IE10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That dye doesn't look very good....
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rohk007 wrote: »
    yes your dye scheme is really stupid. People would buy more and collect if they were acct unlocks like GW2

This, many times this. For the price you're asking per dye pack they should be an unlockable colour for that character to use multiple times. If they were $1-$2 per pack then it'd be fine them being single use. As it stands the price you're trying to charge for a single use item feels like you're taking the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> a bit.
  • shiarieshiarie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    even character unlock would be nice. and more variety of colors. less pink dyes and more other colors :D
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shiarie wrote: »
    even character unlock would be nice. and more variety of colors. less pink dyes and more other colors :D

Agreed! Make the dyes account-wide unlocks, and have them unlocks a small selection of shades of the color - so "pink" could go from barely noticeable light pinks to deep, almost red hues.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Account unlocks would be nice, but I don't think that'd be a viable option to make any money from them. But Character unlocks? Now that's a different story. I'd pay the current asking price for a pack of 4 different dye colours if it unlocked that colour for my character to use and reuse. But for a single use item, it would have to be a lot cheaper.
  • rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    let me know when there is something worth buying please, i.e. a healer that heals, a dragonborn that uses bloodmagic or even a new lockbox with some runes that do not require fusing, thank you.
  • zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah still not impressed with any of the dyes in game I made 5 characters with my foudners paxck and I wanted my GF to have a full set of green armor it took me 8 green dyes across all 5 of my characters to make a single set of green armor, shield included for my GF that I liked, mainly because i had to dye the boots, gloves and helm with 2 green dyes to ge tthe effect I wanted and to get rid of the base color completely.

I will never buy any dyes outside of the founder pack starter dyes, until you release account wide infinite use dyes you could sell these for 1000Zen each and make a good profit and still have the 200-300 zen single item dyes with multiple different colors. Each type of player could then pick and choose which dye types fit his play style the best and you will sell twice as many dyes or more.

Then it could be 3000 zen to infinitely dye one character with a set color scheme of 3 different colors thourgh the characters entire career or 1200 zen to dye that characters prime 3 pieces of end game gear. Getting the effect you want without the flexibility of handling multiple pieces of gear.