test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Level 60 dungeon play

arcademasterarcademaster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Am I missing something or is there way too little point in running (epic) dungeons outside the event hour? There are only 3 good drops in the entire dungeon, you have to roll for them too and some seals. The event guarantees you an epic item, more seals and an enchantment fragment.

This feels like the dungeons are time gated and only available twice a day, possibly not around the time when you are online. Doing the dungeons when the event is not up just feels like a waste of time. Maybe exploiters don't give a **** since they blow through them in 5 minutes, but for a normal player it just sucks.

I think every dungeon run should award at least the enchantment fragment, possibly the loot drop too. Only give bonus seals during the event. It's that way in STO too and people aren't complaining there.

Also, why can't I fulfill the dungeon daily with epic dungeons? Instead I have to run the lv60 dungeon which rewards blue vendor trash and seals that are absolutely useless to any player who is level 60.

Comments

• Options
    thekaras1982thekaras1982 Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I actually have to agree. It just seems pointless to do the dungeon when you got that nice chest waiting for you after completing the zerg fest that is called the boss fight. The event should either give bonus seals, or the 'just for you' item while vice versa for normal runs.

Or heck, ASTRAL DIAMONDS!
    Yes, I play a Great Weapon Fighter, and I tend to keep it that way ... till the Ranger or Monk comes in. :)
  • Options
    fuzzybottoms1fuzzybottoms1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Am I missing something or is there way too little point in running (epic) dungeons outside the event hour? There are only 3 good drops in the entire dungeon, you have to roll for them too and some seals. The event guarantees you an epic item, more seals and an enchantment fragment.

This feels like the dungeons are time gated and only available twice a day, possibly not around the time when you are online. Doing the dungeons when the event is not up just feels like a waste of time. Maybe exploiters don't give a **** since they blow through them in 5 minutes, but for a normal player it just sucks.

I think every dungeon run should award at least the enchantment fragment, possibly the loot drop too. Only give bonus seals during the event. It's that way in STO too and people aren't complaining there.

Also, why can't I fulfill the dungeon daily with epic dungeons? Instead I have to run the lv60 dungeon which rewards blue vendor trash and seals that are absolutely useless to any player who is level 60.

I feel the same way. Most of the time the last boss doesn't even drop tier gear. There's almost no reward for running a dungeon outside DD. inb4 do it for fun. Well, after running every dungeon many many times...it just gets boring and repetitive because of the lack of interesting boss mechanics, and tons of trash.
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never do any dungeons outside the Dungeon Delve event. I really hope they eventually look at the raw data and while analyzing it they'll see that the majority of players do dungeons during that single hour.

My hope is that for them to extend the Dungeon Delves event to last 2 or perhaps 3 hours. That way, it would encourage people to run dungeons more often.
  • Options
    thekaras1982thekaras1982 Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I never do any dungeons outside the Dungeon Delve event. I really hope they eventually look at the raw data and while analyzing it they'll see that the majority of players do dungeons during that single hour.

My hope is that for them to extend the Dungeon Delves event to last 2 or perhaps 3 hours. That way, it would encourage people to run dungeons more often.

Or the event to happen more frequently.
    Yes, I play a Great Weapon Fighter, and I tend to keep it that way ... till the Ranger or Monk comes in. :)