test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can I pray to my Deity instead of submitting a ticket?

weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Look. I've been a 'founder' in a lot of games. Every beta starts of like this one did, or wose. But with every success comes with it a detailed and functional ticket system. This ticket system is a joke. I have a miriad of bugs I can't do anything about with out spending lots of time on the forums. I don';t want to rage but these issues are literally killing the game for me. I can overlook the busted Ai of companions, the haphazard AH, the broken queues, finicky bank permissions...

But there are bugs that deserve more immediate, organized attention. And these are the ones I can't do anything about...

I lost 8 Lesser Indomnible Runes on 5/11 at about 1:30 am, as well as 2 coalescent wards, due to some glitched fussions. When I finally made the Greater Indomnible Rune, it had the same stats as a Lesser Indomnible Rune... %10 extra damage.

My puma, despite having runestones, transfers no stats to my player.

I have 7 celestial coins, but am unable to spend them.. so... they just keep getting wasted, day after day...

I have a profession that is complete, but can not be collected so I am down a profession slot.

(Update... resolved itself, but, took half the day. Only mentioned it because it occued this morning.)

I have at least 3 peices of invisable gear, or gear that is simply missing textures. Could be an issue with my instalation. But still...

So. After some reflection, after some of these resolved themselves, I think what it breaks down to is that I don't feel like this game is going to be debugged as efficiently as it could, with out a working ticket system. And I know I would be less *****y, when, on days like this, when I have bugs that just seem to keep stacking up, I can rely on searching the ticket system, in game, to tell me it's not just me. Or tips on how to fix it. Sure, I can use the forum... But it's not the same thing. I don't think the game is fubar, give me a refund, just because there is no ticket system. but I'd feel like I made a better investment if there was.
Post edited by weisskreuz421 on

Comments

• Options
    maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The result will be the same... nothing really happens.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What is your ticket issue? Perhaps it may seem of great importance to you because it personally effects you but in the grand scheme of things it may be pretty insignificant.

Is it the color of your helmet? Is your sword not glowing correctly? Did you lose your pants?
  • Options
    vythicalvythical Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dude glan do you even read peoples posts? Obviously they are bugs. And usually bugs effect more than 1 person. Stop trolling peoples threads already.

On a side note praying to your deity for help would be AWESOME instead of submitting a ticket. Could you imagine the answers you'd get back? Fear not noble peasant! Since you've been praying to me like some low born scum, instead of fixing your issues for you we will give you this nice feathered hat! Keep on praying to us!
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well those issues were not originally posted there and quite frankly not a single one of them seems urgent.

I'm not troll'n anything. I'm stuck at work kill'n time & talk'n about the game.
  • Options
    weisskreuz421weisskreuz421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No, they arent urgent. It's just... that was a lot of AD worth of runestones, how long before I say **** it and move on with my life? If I could just submit a ticket, I'd still move on with my life, but, with the hope I may get them back. I have no hope.

They are all small issues, but, if this is a 'beta', should we not be able to much, much more easily report bugs, on the fly, and get back to playing the game?

I want this game to get better. They can say they 'know' about issues all they want. If I opened the ticket system and could simply add my account name to an existing ticket.... how would that make any ones life worse?

I have the game running in the back-round. I'm still playing. But I lack any ability to actualy.... beta test....

I've been doing this a long time. This game isn't going to die. But a ticket system would make it a whole hell of a lot easier to maintain.
  • Options
    immortaltenzhiimmortaltenzhi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can submit bugs and requests for GM help in-game. Is that substantially different from submitting a "ticket"? Having a number or seeing your name on it doesn't make it any more likely it will get addressed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The problem is, 9/10 times I encounter a bug that needs GM intervention, like, I spend an hour slamming an elite, but, the chest is bugged and no one can open it. So I request help, and I get a sorry, system uncreachable. So yeah. I don't even know if people are reading them. And I understand there are likely a great number of bull**** GM intervention requests as well. I don't have any anwers. I just think the current system isn't helping any one.
  • Options
    tallulahkattallulahkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I have a few bugs as well that relate to zen purchases I have made (spent my own money not trading diamonds for zen) and have had tickets in for days upon days.. I am starting to think that customer service does not even exist...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Exactly! I understand there are bugs, but, after being a 'Founder', what ever that means, of as many 'beta', what ever that means... Games, as I have. I understand this. People tolerate 'beta' as an excuse to a point. There are bugs I haven't even posted about yet.

I failed to mention earlier, at level 60, my Gloomwraught crates only drop level 49 gear. Whats up with that? I submitted 4 tickets and have yet to hear back. I spent actual dollars on that. How can a bug like that, left unresolved for so long, be accidental?