test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

If your a pro like me, this is how you buld your Cleric.

sgkhaisgkhai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3
edited May 2013 in The Temple
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNoeCAMAOE&feature=youtu.be

Since 99.9% of you nubs follow the Critical build ( the worst build in the history of builds, if you like to see dem critz
play them deeps. Don't start with crit healing). This is how a real Cleric in this game should be. A TANKER. FULL ON TANK.

Complain about Aggro? ( You should be ashamed, you'll want all the aggro in the world with this build! )
Complain about getting killed because you build STR and crit?
Thinking about quitting Cleric?

Fear no more!. With this secret build of mine you'll never have these problems ever again!

So here's the build:

Stack Defense.( No really, do it)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    azrahielazrahiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you're*

/10char
  • Options
    rewattehrewatteh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    And where is ur build then? :D

like the skills and the traits
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Danke. My english is bad
  • Options
    unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm not sure what you've proven here. You were able to stay alive for 3 minutes on a boss??

I don't care that were solo, you get all that aggro in a group run anyway. Now if you had managed to tank and survive the shades spawn at 75% AND the much larger number of other mobs later in the fight without any CC help from a party then that mean something.

So far all you've accomplished is showing you're a very rude person with a massive ego who hasn't accomplished anything of note in a 4 minute youtube video.
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Rotfl, who is the n o o b again?
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm impressed and think your build is valid. Well, not build per say, but stacking defense. I've been meaning to build a defense set, this gives me motivation to do so.

What is your defense at in the vid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm not sure what you've proven here. You were able to stay alive for 3 minutes on a boss??

I don't care that were solo, you get all that aggro in a group run anyway. Now if you had managed to tank and survive the shades spawn at 75% AND the much larger number of other mobs later in the fight without any CC help from a party then that mean something.

So far all you've accomplished is showing you're a very rude person with a massive ego who hasn't accomplished anything of note in a 4 minute youtube video.

Look my friend, your underestimating the power of my build. I'll upload a more hardcore video tomorrow. this video is just showing how much of a boss I am.
  • Options
    unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    sgkhai wrote: »
    this video is just showing how much of a boss I am.

This is the part I disagree with right here.

I don't underestimate defense stacking. If you aren't aware I've been advocating that clerics need to build tanky since head-start.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?157861-Videos-Cleric-Epic-Dungeon-Runs-and-Build&highlight=Unspecifiederror

Here's a video of me tanking Spellplague: http://youtu.be/JPLyTHdF7Wk

I just don't feel you've provided any useful information or proof to back it up. That video proves nothing and you haven't said anything but "Defense is good." The thing you don't seem to be talking about is Defense has the same DR as every other stat. The result is you actually want to diversify you stats. Defense is only 1 defensive stat, and not necessarily the best one.

Currently my stats are:
    Health: 26,926
    Power: 3,134 (meh)
    Crit: 2,532 (hit DR)
    Recovery: 2,988 (well into DR)
    Defense: 2,083 (DR starts here)
    Deflect: 464 (could be better)
    Regeneration: 1,411 (+10.2% regen of my missing health every 3 seconds)
    Movement: 490 (need to get another R7)

Several of those will increase further as I replace some pieces of gear.

Diversify your stats and you get better results.
  • Options
    alandoril1alandoril1 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tank build or no tank build our aggro and the amount of adds is still too **** high.
  • Options
    beldukilbeldukil Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    This post has intentional troll written all over it. Don't feed the troll.
  • Options
    suparstarxsuparstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go tank the adds in Castle Never first
  • Options
    nvmbanelingsnvmbanelings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alandoril1 wrote: »
    Tank build or no tank build our aggro and the amount of adds is still too **** high.

ikr.

it's like they were trying to make mechanics for bosses and were like, "you know what we should do? PUT IN ADDS. ON EVERY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSS!"
  • Options
    macerukmaceruk Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We shouldn't be looking for ways to stay alive as a healer, we are meant to heal not tank. PWE need to look in to this and fix it as its not right. Healers are not tanks and should not have to work out ways of staying alive just to try and heal.
  • Options
    blahblahseanblahblahsean Member Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    Regeneration: 1,411 (+10.2% regen of my missing health every 3 seconds)

How much health do you regenerate per second at around 30% health with that much regeneration?
  • Options
    groborthirgroborthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Unspecifiederror does what you do far better, and several weeks earlier. Too slow.
    "Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
    Bring me my Arrows of desire:
    Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
    Bring me my Chariot of fire!"
  • Options
    bunzagabunzaga Member Posts: 52
    edited May 2013
    Love the title, here's some food. :D

I also was considering... other classes can tank, other classes can do DPS. We're the only class that can heal... so why not focus on healing, and let the others do what they do?
  • Options
    redeclipzeredeclipze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sgkhai wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vNoeCAMAOE&feature=youtu.be

Since 99.9% of you nubs follow the Critical build ( the worst build in the history of builds, if you like to see dem critz
    play them deeps. Don't start with crit healing). This is how a real Cleric in this game should be. A TANKER. FULL ON TANK.

Complain about Aggro? ( You should be ashamed, you'll want all the aggro in the world with this build! )
    Complain about getting killed because you build STR and crit?
    Thinking about quitting Cleric?

Fear no more!. With this secret build of mine you'll never have these problems ever again!

So here's the build:

Stack Defense.( No really, do it)

Your build is bad..... Divine Armor??? Really?

Learn your class.
    BiS DC Seyfried - PvP / CN farm (Dragon Server) 1st Degree Burns

twitch.tv/redeclipze
  • Options
    zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have no particular interest in this thread except the title.

*you're

Thank you and have a nice day.
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
  • Options
    t3hc0rr0d3rt3hc0rr0d3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You've understood clerics' aim in this game, really.
    Pfff.
  • Options
    neverjuiceneverjuice Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    redeclipze wrote: »
    Your build is bad..... Divine Armor??? Really?

Learn your class.

I disagree with his post but divine armor is amazing and provides a huge damage buffer to catch ur hp back up. Can save you plenty of times if used right.
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    If you weren't such an arrogant <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, you'd probably be able to find some people to group with you.
  • Options
    sodomo90sodomo90 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes playing the tank roll using your class that has a unique quality, and reducing it to something any melee can do

+10 to deistik
  • Options
    kissell19kissell19 Member Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    Yup we are battle clerics. We are meant to be in the middle of the fight with everything else. If more people would realize this then there would be much less whining about healz
  • Options
    regnorvexregnorvex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    deistik wrote: »
    If you weren't such an arrogant <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, you'd probably be able to find some people to group with you.

+10 to Deistik for the most accurate statement in the entire thread.
    "Men do not stop playing because they grow old. They grow old because they stop playing." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes
  • Options
    iquiksilveriiquiksilveri Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this is just plain wrong, Cleric = healer. its why i play it, i dont wish to tank entire dungeons whilst the GWf and Guardian do 0 threat.
  • Options
    sasiryasasirya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    He's kiting adds in the easiest T2!

Must be a pro
  • Options
    redeclipzeredeclipze Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I much prefer the hollowed ground with the healing from feats every second....
    BiS DC Seyfried - PvP / CN farm (Dragon Server) 1st Degree Burns

twitch.tv/redeclipze
  • Options
    reverieeeereverieeee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    is this the troll sgkhai from Dragon Nest SEA we know/love/hate?
  • Options
    rnewton8rnewton8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I prefer deflection over Defense for cleric....