test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Exodus [Dragon Shard]

koromas13koromas13 Member Posts: 75
logo.png
About Exodus
Exodus was founded in 2005 during the early beta tests of Cabal Online on the Mercury Server.
From there on the Guild has grown rapidly with members Joining from around the world with an age range of 16 to 50+.

What Are We Looking For
Exodus has opened the recruitment doors once again for new members to join our community.
We are not looking for Internet heroes or Guild hoppers.
We are looking for Mature Social players who would like to be a part of our community in Neverwinter
We are looking for highly active social players who enjoy a Guild that is very active in PVE/PVP.
We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic people who want have a good time with the rest of us.

What Can We Offer You
We offer a solid and stable Guild with a equally strong and stable management team who are all well experienced with MMORPG's.
We offer a very social Guild with regular Party and Guild events.
You will have a TS3 server and an extended website with games , video streams, personal photo gallery and much more at your disposal.

How Do I Apply for Exodus?
Applying to join Exodus is simple, you can register by Clicking Here and filling out the application form.
We strongly suggest you take the time to make a decent application since it shows us what you are all about, not just as a player but also as a person. If your application is approved you will then be given a two week trial within the guild, once completed all successful applicants will be offered a full membership to the guild.

Rush rush applications wont be considered!

We look forward to seeing you In game!

Exodus Info:
Exodus
Steam
Facebook
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by koromas13 on

Comments

• Options
    asmoday12321asmoday12321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What server of Tera?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What server of Tera?
    We was on the Samael server in Tera ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chillywillyschillywillys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm looking for a active guild thats does both PvP and PvE, thats serious
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hi there Chilly, we are a bit of both, we are a community based guild that has been amongst the elite in previous games but we are not the sort of guild that will force people to log for 20 hours a day and we are not the sort of guild that will demand its members pay taxes, we are a community full of serious and casual gamers we are both focused yet relaxed, if you are interested then feel free to contact us in game or visit our website. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    tishani79tishani79 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also looking to join a guild that is active and social. Of course the servers are down now tho :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Greetings the servers are now live again we hope to hear from you soon ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Recruitment update* We are still recruiting, please remember before applying Team Speak is mandatory!!! While we understand people do not want to be on all the time we expect all members to use team speak for group activities, events and to be social. (We don't mind if you prefer to just listen however)

See you in Game!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bakadarkkibakadarkki Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I submitted an application! Hopefully i get to join because i really like this guild from info i have gathered :)
  • Options
    lolosaur2001lolosaur2001 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What is the minimum level requirement?
    What timezone are most people in?
    Can I join if I am a lowbie and are there any low lvl/leveling parties?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Baka you application has been reviewed and we are going to be contacting you shortly!!

Lolosaur, we do have groups going from most levels however we are mainly recruiting people 35+ at present, however don't be put off if you wish to make an application we will give you consideration you deserver, as for time zones we have people online 24/7 we have a large group of Americans in the guild and also a good sized group of Australians so we are rocking all around the clock. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Guild update** We currently have lots of members running T2 Content and we will be expanding into T3 content in the next few weeks!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Recruitment update* We are still recruiting however at this time we are no longer excepting Trickster Rouges, we understand this may be a disappointment to you, but at this time we are only seeking Guardian Fighters, Great Weapon Fighters, Control wizards and Clerics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    intrinscintrinsc Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That link in the Apply section comes up as a .eu address. Are you guys mostly EU players?
  • Options
    kilirmkilirm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    how many endgame members u got atm?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    intrinsc wrote: »
    That link in the Apply section comes up as a .eu address. Are you guys mostly EU players?
    We have always been a EU based guild however with Neverwinter having global servers we are now international, we have a large number of members from United States and Australia meaning we have people online 24/7.
    kilirm wrote: »
    how many endgame members u got atm?
    We have over 50 players all at endgame content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    koromas13 wrote: »
    We have always been a EU based guild however with Neverwinter having global servers we are now international, we have a large number of members from United States and Australia meaning we have people online 24/7.
    We have over 50 players all at endgame content.

Thanks for the answer. I'm a fresh level 60, but I'm a hardcore raider in WoW and Rift before that looking to do the content here. I will apply.

EDIT: I registered, but for some reason I can not log in. I'll give it a few and try again later.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    intrinsc wrote: »
    Thanks for the answer. I'm a fresh level 60, but I'm a hardcore raider in WoW and Rift before that looking to do the content here. I will apply.

EDIT: I registered, but for some reason I can not log in. I'll give it a few and try again later.

Just checked our logs we not had anyone register in the last few mins be sure to check your emails and confirm the links it gives you ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just checked our logs we not had anyone register in the last few mins be sure to check your emails and confirm the links it gives you ^^

Ok, I had to register a second time, but the app is submitted.
  • Options
    thandarrthandarr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello everyone. i fill out the recruitment form on Exodus guild website. Hope to see you in game. Thanks
  • Options
    pepepoepepepoe Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    HI i found your guild from the guild finder in-game. But you may want to contact surport as the link from your in-game page takes you to Another web site

That is where it sends you when you click the "view website" button.
    Also it does not show as any people online in the list.

Sorry to link the other web site though i was being helpful.

Regards
  • Options
    ragner77ragner77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey guys

I'm here to tell you about Upcoming events in Exodus We Got a PVP event and a Pve Event Im also doing a Foundry / Dungeon event today
    Also We now have a radio channel up and running So feel free to join in the channel and listen to whatever our DJ's are playing at the time Don;t worry about if it not your kinda music There is something for everyone

Alot more is coming up soon

Don't miss out on ONE of the greatest guilds in MMO Gaming

JOIN EXODUS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    pepepoepepepoe Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    also I can confirm that it does not take you to bloods website it taks you to ask and i ask you to please remove your plug to another guild from our forum.

I have removed the link to the "Other Website" sorry but that is where it sent me when i clicked the view website tab.

I just thought i should let you know that's all.
  • Options
    slipintothedarkslipintothedark Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I signed up, and am waiting for a response. It seems you all are quite bored lol.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Greetings all, We are still Recruiting however we are still at this time not taking Trickster Rouges!!

so what are you waiting for??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]