test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Crimson Company on Mindflayer

rosecruxrosecrux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
There's so much I could say about us, but it would probably just sound like what everyone else says: friendly, humorous, social, even somewhat witty at times. So instead, we'll give you a quick peek into one of our events: a spur of the moment guild photo shoot.

Like any group photo, it took us a little while to get assembled...

esp021.jpg

Luckily, we're a focused team with a solid attention span.

1dx12.jpg

But in the end, we accomplished what we set out to do!

2k0byp.jpg

If you're looking for a home and someone has used one of these adjectives when describing you: groovy, spikey, jovial, peachy or keen...then come see us. We might have a place for you.

The Crimson Company
Post edited by rosecrux on

Comments

• shieldhawkshieldhawk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That gave me a good laugh. lol Sounds like a fun guild. :)
  • visinjivisinji Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What days and times are the majority of ya'll on? I'm in the central time zone. Funniest recruitment ad that I've seen, btw!
  • jaymadiv#8056 jaymadiv Member Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I notice a distinct lack of Half-Orc in Plate.

this is a serious, serious problem, guys.

for serious.

who is going to voluntarily get knocked around a Boss room for 20 minutes, if not a Half-Orc in Plate?

i mean..seriously.
  • vindlethvindleth Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They could always toss a dwarf :-)
  • graseagrasea Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My Half-Orc, Jayna, would seriously agree with you if she ever decided to agree with anyone. Seriously. She was busy smashing stuff when this guild photo was taken. She did show up afterwards cuz there was beer.