test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Miracle Healer Set

nataliemi971nataliemi971 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Temple
I did a search on forums and google and couldn't find anything.

The Miracle Healer set tooltip in game says there are 5 pieces to the set, including the High Prophet's which is already part of another set.

I've done Spellplague about 15 times trying to get the helm for 2 set but I can't confirm myself.

1. Is the Miracle Healer set actually a 4 set?

2. Is the helm listed incorrectly, i.e. the helm is actually Miracles Healer's Helm or something?

Thanks
Post edited by nataliemi971 on

Comments

• ariliopluthiariliopluthi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actually looted the High Prophet Helm yesterday that is part of the Miracle Healer's T2 set. I believe that the item is simply incorrectly named and should be something like, Helm of the Miracle Healer. When you examine the gear, it is obviously not the same item as the High Prophet's helm from the 4 piece T1 set. Different stats, different set bonuses, and it shows 5 pieces in the tooltip vs the 4 pieces for the T1 set.
  • t3hc0rr0d3rt3hc0rr0d3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Where did you get it?
  • ariliopluthiariliopluthi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got it out of a T2 chest, but they normally drop off the end boss in Spellplague.
  • giantdoggiantdog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I honestly think the 4p for this set is broken. I'm going to test it out some more but as it is now I think it's broken
  • unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    giantdog wrote: »
    I honestly think the 4p for this set is broken. I'm going to test it out some more but as it is now I think it's broken

It better not be broken, that would make me sad :*(

Do let us know what you find out though. I'll report back if/when I get the helm and gloves too.
  • milquet0astmilquet0ast Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any info re: where the pieces drop would be much appreciated (does anyone update the wiki?). I too got the helm from a delves chest and am ISO the rest.
  • giantdoggiantdog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Any info re: where the pieces drop would be much appreciated (does anyone update the wiki?). I too got the helm from a delves chest and am ISO the rest.

you know when you press k or w/e to queue you can click on the instance and at the bottom of the instance description it tells you exactly what items that instance will drop. So if you click on Epic Temple of the Spider at the bottom it will say that it drops T2 chests etc.
    edited May 2013
    Exactly, and the Spider Queen is where I got my Beacon of Faith chest. They're rare drops though.
  • nataliemi971nataliemi971 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I actually looted the High Prophet Helm yesterday that is part of the Miracle Healer's T2 set. I believe that the item is simply incorrectly named and should be something like, Helm of the Miracle Healer. When you examine the gear, it is obviously not the same item as the High Prophet's helm from the 4 piece T1 set. Different stats, different set bonuses, and it shows 5 pieces in the tooltip vs the 4 pieces for the T1 set.
    Thank you. This answered it perfectly. As long as the tooptip says the helm is for the Miracle Healer set, it is part of that set even though it shares the same name.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is indeed labeled as high prophet. Found it on the AH today for 400k. Relisted for 700 and it sold within 5 mins. I should have been more greedy!

lol, just checked, it got relisted again for 4.5 mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ptreese84ptreese84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the 4 piece set and ive tried it in 2 foundries now and i think the set bonus is broken. Im not getting any healing off of my encounters....
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ptreese84 wrote: »
    I have the 4 piece set and ive tried it in 2 foundries now and i think the set bonus is broken. Im not getting any healing off of my encounters....

That sucks. It seems like a majority of the sets are busted. GFs seemed to have won the lottery on theirs, their broken set made them gods.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dev1lbatdev1lbat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    miracle healer works.. your party members have to lose hp in order for it to heal them, but it seems there is a short cooldown on it. like if i spammed 3 healing words, only 2 would proc
  • erideitaerideita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 304
    edited May 2013
    ptreese84 wrote: »

You won't get any healing, only your party members are healed.
  • bizaelbizael Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yep, there are two versions of the High Prophet Helm. When you search in the auction house and do a mouse over you can/will see the one for use in the miracle healer's set as it will be highlighted with the other pieces and have dif stats than the other version of the High Prophet Helm. This screwed me up for a while...
  • lerapisolerapiso Member Posts: 85
    edited July 2013
    erideita wrote: »
    You won't get any healing, only your party members are healed.

Nope, you'll got the heal if you're not full life